Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk
14 October 2012, 17:43,
RE: Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk
(14 October 2012, 17:41)IB1 Wrote:
Quote:i worked with the home less and people on the dole and not once have i ever seen them on that sort of money me thinks you are reading the dail mail to much guys

The £500 pw includes housing benefit not just handouts to the bone idle and work shy, at least it better do.

And nothing all to do with the Daily Mail, the article was quoting all the bleeding hearts saying how wrong it was to restrict the poor deprived little families to "only" £500 a week for doing sod all.

so wot wood you do then mate

just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 October 2012, 17:49,
Plenty of currently unused old army camps that could house and feed these people, then they can be put to work (a phrase that brings terror to the eyes of most lefties) to earn their food, shelter medical care etc. We should provide warm clean safe secure organised support for the nations homeless, grub, medical and dentistry, education and vocational training and put them to work cleaning up the country. Should'nt give them money though.

14 October 2012, 17:52,
What would I do ?

If people want to be on benefits long term then they should work for it, every other fecker has to. If people cant afford to live in an area with high rent then move to somewhere with lower rent, it aint rocket science. I wouldnt mind living in a nice little house in Cornwall, overlooking the sea, watching the sea and wildlife, but i dont because I cant afford to. Hey, maybe the government can pay for me to live there ? Smile

NR just beat me too it Smile
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
14 October 2012, 18:01,
(14 October 2012, 17:52)IB1 Wrote: What would I do ?

If people want to be on benefits long term then they should work for it, every other fecker has to. If people cant afford to live in an area with high rent then move to somewhere with lower rent, it aint rocket science. I wouldnt mind living in a nice little house in Cornwall, overlooking the sea, watching the sea and wildlife, but i dont because I cant afford to. Hey, maybe the government can pay for me to live there ? Smile

NR just beat me too it Smile

sure you can! Ilfracombe is full of unemployed Liverpudlians (better to be unemployed in a nice little cornish town than a city)Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 October 2012, 18:04,
Sorted, i'm quitting work tomorrow then Smile
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
14 October 2012, 18:06,
(14 October 2012, 18:04)IB1 Wrote: Sorted, i'm quitting work tomorrow then Smile

nice one!TongueBig Grin although if you quit you wont get UB!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 October 2012, 18:09,
Surely thats against my 'uman rights or sumfink Smile
14 October 2012, 18:13,
(14 October 2012, 18:09)IB1 Wrote: Surely thats against my 'uman rights or sumfink Smile
you have to be MADE redundant/unemployed by your employer, you cant just quit....although i suppose you could argue that you are MOVING to find work!
14 October 2012, 18:14,
The £500 a week is easily achievable when you consider the current benefit rates: CTC is currently approx £45 per child so 5 kids and your already at £250 then the CHB which is £20 for the first child and £15 for each child after that, single rate JSA IS or ESA is £71 and couple rates are £111.45 then you have Council tax benefit which depends on whereabouts you live but based on up here say approx £100 per month, Housing benefit you can get say £40 - £80 depending on whereabouts you live again, plus I know for a fact there are a lot of people getting DLA and Incap for being druggies or alcoholics plus some unscrupulous parents egg there kids (who prob do have a a mild version of adhd) to make them act worse and get the money for there kids, plus the carers allowance for looking after said child....... so the £500+ a week is easily achievable for people who want to take the piss.... and lets not even start about the crisis loans and budgeting loans for people who are on the dole but for hardworking people like myself who have gotten into money problems through other people fuckiing things up, i cant get any loans or help!!!!!! and the best laugh is when they whinge that the amount they have to pay back is 'too much' lazy bastards (and i know there are alot of genuine cases out there who deserve the benefits but its the other ones that piss me off...)
14 October 2012, 18:20,
I know I said we need reforms but we still need to protect the disabled and sick who are genuine. Its a minority that are taking the p@@s these need to be weeded out and made to work
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.