Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post of the Week
16 October 2012, 19:28,
Post of the Week
ok so i was just thinking after seeing the post on cabin solar by chris, what if we have a stickied topic or special section on the forum for the best (in my eyes that would mean the most informative) post of the week something that tells us all how to do something important or just downright interesting!

who knows it might get a bit of competition between our members here to compete for each week Smile

also the way i think it should be done is each friday or saturday, a new thread is started "this weeks post of the week" or some such, where all members can put forward a post they think should win, then the day after a poll is created and everyone votes, whoever gets the most votes by sunday night is the winner for the following week (any posts that qualify for post of the week on friday saturday or sunday will roll over to the next week)

so what do you guys think?
16 October 2012, 19:35,
RE: Post of the Week
Did that on the main site a while ago and it worked fine. Gave away a prize too. Let me think about it a bit more. I may resurrect that.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 October 2012, 19:40,
cheers for listening to the suggestion SD i think its important to recognise good posts when they arrive, cause its all to easy to lose them in chit chat Smile

i for one would love to see it.
16 October 2012, 20:32,
Sounds like a good idea. Im a bit lazy, and dont get on the main page as often as I should.