Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London protest march
21 October 2012, 09:51,
RE: London protest march
(20 October 2012, 16:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: If we as a nation and a people are to thrive we should be doing something like
Leaving the EU
Making those bankers and speculators who caused the financial mess to happen repay every penny they lost, and charging them with fraud.
Sieze the assets of the Labour party and trade unions and imprison the Labour cabinet who let the mess happen.
Cut the public sector to the bone to force people to take responsibility for themselves AND to put the tax payers money back where it belongs, back in their wage packets.
Set a law that prevents the government from ever increasing tax above 10% for Income tax, NI , VAT and fuel duty.

All good points NR. But how do propose to make these changes happen? Stay at home moaning on a forum or go out and make a difference through some form of protest? I know what I would rather do.
Respect existence or expect resistance!
21 October 2012, 10:38,
(21 October 2012, 09:51)Ghost Wrote: All good points NR. But how do propose to make these changes happen? Stay at home moaning on a forum or go out and make a difference through some form of protest? I know what I would rather do.

The only workable system we have that the torys and labour recognise, the ballot box. VOTE UKIP, VOTE GREEN, VOTE BNP but dont vote for the big three.

Sir, I ask you to think about something, EXACTLY how does 100,000 people walking through London on a weekend affect the government when at 4 PM of a Friday they all bugger off home.

21 October 2012, 10:42,
we have a saying down here and it could quite easily apply to MP's: Friday is POETS DAY...as in P##S OFF EARLY TOMORROWS SATURDAY!! like NR says what is the point in protesting when the MP's have all gone back to their gated communities and mansions in the shires??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 October 2012, 10:45,
When I said about people being stupid by trying to change the system by protest, I meant it's stupid to protest about people being corrupt or Orwellian, and then expect them to change their ways.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
21 October 2012, 10:47,
(21 October 2012, 10:38)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(21 October 2012, 09:51)Ghost Wrote: All good points NR. But how do propose to make these changes happen? Stay at home moaning on a forum or go out and make a difference through some form of protest? I know what I would rather do.

The only workable system we have that the torys and labour recognise, the ballot box. VOTE UKIP, VOTE GREEN, VOTE BNP but dont vote for the big three.

Sir, I ask you to think about something, EXACTLY how does 100,000 people walking through London on a weekend affect the government when at 4 PM of a Friday they all bugger off home.

we have to do some thing not going to sit around sitting on my hands if there is alot of use the press will have to take note
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 October 2012, 10:52,
the only way we will change the system is if people GET OFF THEIR ARSES and actually go and VOTE at elections....dosent matter who anyone votes for(preferably NOT the main 3), i HATE people who dont bother to vote and then complain about the result afterwards.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 October 2012, 11:04,
(21 October 2012, 10:52)bigpaul Wrote: the only way we will change the system is if people GET OFF THEIR ARSES and actually go and VOTE at elections....dosent matter who anyone votes for(preferably NOT the main 3), i HATE people who dont bother to vote and then complain about the result afterwards.

yes mate very true but voting for the small ones is a waste of a vote me thinks
21 October 2012, 11:06, (This post was last modified: 21 October 2012, 11:09 by NorthernRaider.)
Look guys I sdee it this way, I see the rich bankers, politicians, speculators, trade unionists etc all all being in it together, naer a week goes by with hearing about obscene bonuses to bankers, MPs awarding themselves lavish amounts, Trade Unionists giving themselves huge lavish pensions out of members fees, Speculators hiding tankers full of oil to drive up fuel prices.
They are all exactly the same and there is only two ways of hurting these career parasites

Disrupt the financial system
Disrupt the telecoms system
Disrupt the South East Rapid Transit system
Disrupt the power supplys to the capital
OR
Vote in a radical party like UKIP.

In my 56 years I have never yet seen one strike or one protest march achieve anything with the sole eception of the very first miners strike which was a fair and just campaign. After that all the strikes did was see British steel, British Leyland, NCB, The paper printers etc wipe out their own jobs. Todays strikes do NOT affect those in power by one iota they laugh at the futility of 100,000 retards who believe waving banners, shouting rude names, heckling and usually resorting to vandalism will change anything.

STRIKES ONLY HURT THOSE VERY SAME WORKING CLASS FAMILIES THE UNIONS SAY THEY EXIST TO HELP. Trade unions only exist as legal protection rackets to benefit their ruling elite. Just the same way the old school tie network ensures that rich tories and labourites back scratch to serve only themelves. The Labour party is riddled with thives, fraudsters and lying hypocrits, just like the tories.

(21 October 2012, 11:04)Barneyboy Wrote: yes mate very true but voting for the small ones is a waste of a vote me thinks

No mon ami, Labour and the Liberals both started as minor go no where parties way back when. the Greens were the same go no where party back in the 60s. Look at how much influence those three now exert?

Today its UKIP, Independants, Nationalists like the SNP ( another no where party that is gaining massive ground having wiped out labour and the tories in Scotland) etc

21 October 2012, 11:13,
(21 October 2012, 11:06)NorthernRaider Wrote: Look guys I sdee it this way, I see the rich bankers, politicians, speculators, trade unionists etc all all being in it together, naer a week goes by with hearing about obscene bonuses to bankers, MPs awarding themselves lavish amounts, Trade Unionists giving themselves huge lavish pensions out of members fees, Speculators hiding tankers full of oil to drive up fuel prices.
They are all exactly the same and there is only two ways of hurting these career parasites

Disrupt the financial system
Disrupt the telecoms system
Disrupt the South East Rapid Transit system
Disrupt the power supplys to the capital
OR
Vote in a radical party like UKIP.

In my 56 years I have never yet seen one strike or one protest march achieve anything with the sole eception of the very first miners strike which was a fair and just campaign. After that all the strikes did was see British steel, British Leyland, NCB, The paper printers etc wipe out their own jobs. Todays strikes do NOT affect those in power by one iota they laugh at the futility of 100,000 retards who believe waving banners, shouting rude names, heckling and usually resorting to vandalism will change anything.

STRIKES ONLY HURT THOSE VERY SAME WORKING CLASS FAMILIES THE UNIONS SAY THEY EXIST TO HELP. Trade unions only exist as legal protection rackets to benefit their ruling elite. Just the same way the old school tie network ensures that rich tories and labourites back scratch to serve only themelves. The Labour party is riddled with thives, fraudsters and lying hypocrits, just like the tories.

(21 October 2012, 11:04)Barneyboy Wrote: yes mate very true but voting for the small ones is a waste of a vote me thinks

No mon ami, Labour and the Liberals both started as minor go no where parties way back when. the Greens were the same go no where party back in the 60s. Look at how much influence those three now exert?

Today its UKIP, Independants, Nationalists like the SNP ( another no where party that is gaining massive ground having wiped out labour and the tories in Scotland) etc

but to get thems moving now we need to vote out them plebs we got now
21 October 2012, 11:13,
Until the pathetic benefit reliant idiot lefties, or the smug semi retired rural idiot righties are will to trigger a revolution NOTHING will change. So long as the chavs can afford a take away each week, plus fags and beer and be given various pityful benefits to get by on suported by the welfare system, and so long as the working and middle classes can still get a nice semi out of town and drive their Toyota prius and can feed the Labradoir whilst still attending the bowling club NOTHING will ever change.