The future of the world...
29 October 2012, 12:01,
RE: The future of the world...
http://www.lammas.org.uk/ecovillage/index.htm

30 October 2012, 19:54,
Kibbutz Welsh style eh?

I'm with BigPaul here.
I'd rather live alone than trust strangers.

As for long term survival?
They'll be plenty of individuals to pick from without joining an established group with all their little rules and regulations.

I'm betting that one of the first things such groups would demand is that you surrender your weapons.
Would anyone in their right mind give up their weapons and blindly trust a group of strangers?
Would you then surrender your hard won supplies for the common good?

Yes to both questions shows a person with dubious security awareness.
Still, if you've got it wrong you'll have the knowledge that your cadaver will make good fertilizer for spuds.

31 October 2012, 10:11,
(30 October 2012, 19:54)Paul Wrote: Kibbutz Welsh style eh?

I'm with BigPaul here.
I'd rather live alone than trust strangers.

As for long term survival?
They'll be plenty of individuals to pick from without joining an established group with all their little rules and regulations.

I'm betting that one of the first things such groups would demand is that you surrender your weapons.
Would anyone in their right mind give up their weapons and blindly trust a group of strangers?
Would you then surrender your hard won supplies for the common good?

Yes to both questions shows a person with dubious security awareness.
Still, if you've got it wrong you'll have the knowledge that your cadaver will make good fertilizer for spuds.
EXACTLY Paul, i trust no one-after TSHTF i am going to be doubly cautious, I would rather go "Lone Wolf" than have to live in some "dictatorship", we all know what is best for our families we dont need someone else telling us what to do-that is for Sheeple!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.