Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
morals and ethics
25 October 2012, 08:50,
RE: morals and ethics
Ask yourselves " what would the average selfish sheeple do for you in a desperate situation?" I reckon most would ignore you or rob you blind.

25 October 2012, 08:53,
Well the way it is now they are prepared to attack and rob people to earn there dole top up.
25 October 2012, 09:17,
(25 October 2012, 08:53)Metroyeti Wrote: Well the way it is now they are prepared to attack and rob people to earn there dole top up.

Yesterday a 6 ft tall yob pushed a schoolboy head down onto a hotplate in the local bakers because the kid objected to him jumping the queue.

25 October 2012, 09:18,
yes but thats not your average sheeple Tongue thats your average chav
25 October 2012, 09:19,
Every time I venture out into the world I come home thinking the same thing " I need more arrows and bolts"

25 October 2012, 09:22,
(25 October 2012, 09:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: Every time I venture out into the world I come home thinking the same thing " I need more arrows and bolts"

every time i venture out into the world.....i know i dont like people/sheeple...1Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 October 2012, 09:39,
I hate the general public. Used to work in the pub trade, anyone I cought being sick I made them clean it up, they always complained that I couldnt make them, I politly told them I worked for min wage and wasnt going to do it unless I used them as the mop.
25 October 2012, 09:48,
when we leave our little house and go into the bigger town to shop( BIGGER town as in a population of 5,000) and i look at the other people, i realise that i just dont like people any more, i dont like the way they act, i dont like the way they speak to others, i dont like their manners(not that they have any), i saw an accident yesterday and the woman reversed into another car, then drove off without stopping...!and dont even get me started on people coughing, sneezing and gobbing in the street! i just dont like the general public AT ALL!!:and thats why post SHTF i wont lift a finger to help any of them!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 October 2012, 13:55,
When it happens I will do what is necessary to survive.
As for injured people depending on the injuries again whatever is neccesary
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
25 October 2012, 15:22,
We will all do what we have to do to survive, but, in my case, that means NOT feeding sheeple who are too stupid or mean to store any food, or treating any injured ones with medicines i've stored for my own family, knowing the neighbours around here as i do i will not lift a finger to save them, most of them are too ignorant or egotistical to be worth saving, anyway i reckon the bigger the "die off" the better, clean out the gene pool of all the rubbish and start again.