Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog out bag
25 October 2012, 12:11, (This post was last modified: 25 October 2012, 12:13 by Metroyeti.)
Dog out bag

Got started on making a bob for my dog, not leaving him behind when I bug out.

The contents so far

Spare collar and lead
Harness
Food and water bowl
Water bottle
2 toys
Coat
Life jacket
Boots
Flea collar,flea drops and wormers.
Anti bacterial creame and powder
Dry food

, Marcie
, Paradox
, Smudge
Copied this from another forum I post on, didnt dellete the people from the bottom oops
25 October 2012, 13:15,
RE: Dog out bag
But But But you mean you cannot get all the prepping info yoiu want from us / Sad Smile I shudder to think where you go looking ?? Smile

I like the concept of the treasured pooch carrying its own kit its a very wise move, its something I did not consider for the were-terrier

25 October 2012, 13:28,
I posted it on there awhile back, glad you said wee terrier and not wee ferret
25 October 2012, 13:32, (This post was last modified: 25 October 2012, 13:42 by NorthernRaider.)
(25 October 2012, 13:28)Metroyeti Wrote: I posted it on there awhile back, glad you said wee terrier and not wee ferret

Hey I was only joking y'know Smile, I'm as keen as mustard for people to access as many forums, blogs and websites as possible, knowledge is power, the were terrier could not wear a bag the bugger would shred it within minutes.
The contents so far

Spare collar and lead
Harness
Food and water bowl
Water bottle
2 toys
Coat
Life jacket
Boots

Erm are you sure thats not an extract from 50 Shades of Grey? Smile
Its just dawned on me you are TOB from tother place, I was really impressed with your stuff over there, nice one, this forum has definately picked up a plus having you on board.
NR

25 October 2012, 13:54,
Bp pulled me to the darkside, that sites full of yanks scared of their own shadow and global warming. Watatoads the only one left on there

Dob is better for big dogs, mine will just be wearing his unless I let him off the lead.
25 October 2012, 14:04, (This post was last modified: 25 October 2012, 14:06 by NorthernRaider.)
I got banned, now theres a suprise !!!! Smile I think blogs are doing much for providing essential info to info hogs, and the amount of forums is levelling out and a quality rather than quantity environment is developing. i tend to only look at long establish blogs and the odd forum these days, I'm comfy here because everyone else is better informed and educated than me so I learn new stuff every day, and their is no egomanics on here either.
Sadly in my opinion ( which aint worth much) the age old issue of excessive and paranoid moderation is what has damaged far to many good forums.

25 October 2012, 14:07,
Rather than comparing shtf events from arkansas to whats happening the uk. Its a nightmare on that site
25 October 2012, 14:13,
(25 October 2012, 14:07)Metroyeti Wrote: Rather than comparing shtf events from arkansas to whats happening the uk. Its a nightmare on that site

It had its day and served its purpose, IIRC Roses and Tea was the lady who originally asked the forum owner to add a British section, good for her. Theres just so much easily available info on prepping available today in books, online, via clubs and groups that some forums will die out of shrink. Especially with folks like SD, Skvez, LS, Paul etc all helping creating poweful documents to go into the Picci ( a prepper wicci Smile )

Mind you at least you can still get a good giggle out of the antics that go on on some forums.

25 October 2012, 14:23,
Picci is a new one for me.
25 October 2012, 14:27,
i thought a Picci was a photograph!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.