Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather
26 October 2012, 22:18, (This post was last modified: 26 October 2012, 22:46 by Metroyeti.)
RE: Weather
I wasnt expecting it, said on the news on sunday it was going to happen. All week its felt to warm, temp dropped last night but it was after nine when we got it in the city.
Apparantly theres thunder a few miles away, not heard it yet
26 October 2012, 22:49,
There's been thunder up here and the back gardens white now
26 October 2012, 22:51,
Freind at deleval whos got it, not a clap here
27 October 2012, 07:52,
Rolleyes Blue skies here Cool

Confused but temperature seems to have dropped to 60`sh.... Tongue
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
27 October 2012, 08:17,
Think durham county council think were stupid round here !! Was out at 5.00 am this morning and saw the yellow flashing lights of a gritter doing the rounds .......... As it approached me as I was on foot ,I thought I'm gonna get pebble dashed here !!! So put my hood up and was about to turn away from the "blast " and noticed no sound from the back bit !!!!! It was FUCKING EMPTY !!! Just doing the rounds with the lights on !!! Why don't they deliver the milk too !!!!! I bet it was empty all the time !!!! Only thing working was the flashing lights !!!!! CAUGHT OUT Durham robbing bastard council !!
27 October 2012, 08:56,
It is bleating it down here. Was last night when I was at a rugby game, for around 15 minutes could not really see what was occurring on the other side of the pitch.
27 October 2012, 08:58,
A freindgot stuck in a snow drift two years ago not far from hexham, gritter was the next vehicle to come along behind him, my freind was digging his car out, the driver got and asked if he was going to be long? Didnt offer to help, just gotback in the gritter and put his feet up.
27 October 2012, 09:09,
(27 October 2012, 08:58)Metroyeti Wrote: A freindgot stuck in a snow drift two years ago not far from hexham, gritter was the next vehicle to come along behind him, my freind was digging his car out, the driver got and asked if he was going to be long? Didnt offer to help, just gotback in the gritter and put his feet up.

Arent the public sector workers wonderful !!!, Note that last summer when 1.2 million of them went down London to protest no one noticed there was any loss of service across the country. We could easily sack 90% of the state sector and still improve the service.

27 October 2012, 13:32,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ly-2C.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.