Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
choises
27 October 2012, 15:41,
RE: choises
I plan on as little as two to five miles a night, cos I will be moving tactically probably cross country so I'll be spending as much time stopping and listening as I will be walking.

27 October 2012, 21:03,
hey up pal I too would be looking at moving tactically , however with my MRS, brother and SISTER in law . son and his MRS ,and my brother (whos the same as me ) and his MRS and our dog in tow I doubt it would work , have you ever tried shutting 4 women up Lmfao ,

regards
nenook
when being chased by a hungry lion , you don't have to be the fastest runner, you just have to run faster than the bloke next to you !Smile
28 October 2012, 08:51,
(27 October 2012, 09:03)Metroyeti Wrote: Thought they had got rid of you with the cull? Been quite without you about.

I dont have to much maritime experience, hope to get more practice in just encase things go sour

I been "wintering" a couple of boats brother Wink seems we are in for a rough winter if the muppets at the weather forecast stations are to be believed. Wink

We have two out for scraping, anti-fouling & general maintenance so if you want to grab a brush or a scraper you will be made welcome. Big Grin

http://www.brixham.uk.com/Pages/Trawlers.htm
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
28 October 2012, 08:55,
Would give you a hand,but your not exactly within walking distance.
28 October 2012, 08:56,
RolleyesTongueShyWink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue