Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
camo jacket
27 October 2012, 16:54,
camo jacket
have just got a new jacket, very warm with extra lining, so will be parting with my old camo jacket, i say old it was bought brand new last year and i've only worn it a couple of times to gun club, if anyone is interested i'll do a swap for it, what have you got to trade?? send me a p.m.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 October 2012, 17:12,
RE: camo jacket
is your new one black and possibly british army? cause i may have the same one, also ditched the old camo jacket when i got mine Big Grin...and the lining is warm enough to wear on its own, if only it didn't have what i can only refer to as "boob holes" xD
27 October 2012, 18:16,
Boob holes? Go on im intrigued lol

got a german issue parka with the lining,the lining looks like one of those padded barbour jackets that muppets spend a fortune on.
27 October 2012, 21:30,
well the coat had 2 pockets on the inside and the lining would cover them, so the lining has 2 holes right where your boobs go xD
27 October 2012, 21:40,
That explains alot,mines under the right armpit
28 October 2012, 09:21,
Rolleyes [Image: worthless.gif] Tongue
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
28 October 2012, 09:26,
(27 October 2012, 17:12)Hrusai Wrote: is your new one black and possibly british army? cause i may have the same one, also ditched the old camo jacket when i got mine Big Grin...and the lining is warm enough to wear on its own, if only it didn't have what i can only refer to as "boob holes" xD

nope, my new jacket is Tree camo with a huge button off lining and a NATO label inside.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.