Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
portable cooker wood burning stove
28 October 2012, 20:12,
RE: portable cooker wood burning stove
thanks for all the positive comments , I can make one in a weekend so when any of you want one Im ready I have the bottles here, I welcome any body to come over to my house and put this stove to the test , as for smoke , I cant say there is NO smoke but it does not need filling up to work so if that concept is maintained = no smoke or a very tiny amount (any fire should always have some ventilation if used in a confined space ) just covering my arse , it draws like a steam train on steroids , to the point where it can be heard roaring .
oh collection in person would make this fire £120.00 from ST16 ,

regards

nenook
when being chased by a hungry lion , you don't have to be the fastest runner, you just have to run faster than the bloke next to you !Smile
28 October 2012, 20:20,
I hope you sell bloody hundreds of them. Do yerself a favour and paint one up nice satin black and get some good ad quality pictures to use.

28 October 2012, 20:49,
Id like to sell hundreds of them Smile, thanks for the vote of confidence , I will make one for marketing and paint it all nice , anyone living close to me please come and try it,

regards

nenook
when being chased by a hungry lion , you don't have to be the fastest runner, you just have to run faster than the bloke next to you !Smile
29 October 2012, 07:11,
(28 October 2012, 10:38)Nenook Wrote: yes mate it has a top flat plate , that can hold a med sized pot , the first picture (in the tent ) shows this better

regards

nenook
D'oh!! sorry missed that
29 October 2012, 15:07,
that looks brilliant Nenook, good job, I hope they fly off the shelves
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
29 October 2012, 21:05,
thanks for all the kind remarks folks , I feel it is going to be a slow do, but I feel it might happen , I will try and make a video and post it up

regards

nenook