Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The weather and low laying urban cities
31 October 2012, 11:20,
The weather and low laying urban cities
And people actually CHOOSE to live in such places as NYC or Londonabad !!!!

Note the picture of the two young female sheeple shopping for food AFTER the event by torchlight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...LLION.html

31 October 2012, 11:25,
RE: The weather and low laying urban cities
(31 October 2012, 11:20)NorthernRaider Wrote: And people actually CHOOSE to live in such places as NYC or Londonabad !!!!

Note the picture of the two young female sheeple shopping for food AFTER the event by torchlight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...LLION.html

i'm surprised that there is still so much food left on the shelves after, those 2 actually seem to have choices of what to buy.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 October 2012, 11:32,
Y'know being a father and hubby I would rather have my family live in a tent or a cave in the countryside than live in a city today, we all got a foretaste of how the weather is changing for the worse a good few years ago when much of Sheffield and South Yorks disappeared under water, and we have seen ever worsening events occuring almost yearly ever since. If that storm had hit London the devastation would have been total.

31 October 2012, 11:41,
i have lived in a city for many, many years and consider myself "streetwise" but i wouldn't want to live in one these days, it was okay up to the late 1990s but even a place like Plymouth is now a multi cultural hell hole..the old council estates in places like Devonport are now ethnic ghetto's.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 October 2012, 11:42,
a lot of people have to live in a city cos thats were there jobs are , not much call for an underground train driver in the country side lol
31 October 2012, 11:44,
(31 October 2012, 11:42)Tigs Wrote: a lot of people have to live in a city cos thats were there jobs are , not much call for an underground train driver in the country side lol

i spent 8 years in a city in the 1990s trying to get a job...without success, cos i was over 40 with no qualifications.
31 October 2012, 22:40,
I have to b by the sea no matter were I live, the air just ain't the same.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
31 October 2012, 23:17,
I was born and raised in the overcrowded dirt and filth that is Teesside, I could not return there.

1 November 2012, 14:12,
(31 October 2012, 22:40)Wildman Wrote: I have to b by the sea no matter were I live, the air just ain't the same.

trouble is, thats where all the sheeple want to go too!Big Grin
1 November 2012, 19:26, (This post was last modified: 1 November 2012, 19:28 by Straight Shooter.)
i have lived all my life in a small valley village surrounded by mountains and love it, you could,nt get me out of here using a JCB........... and more sheep than you could point a stick at......i am now singing green green grass of home... if ever you need a lift of spirit COME TO WALES.......
BUT only preppers welcome mindyou