Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORTH WEST SCOTLAND
7 January 2013, 20:14,
RE: NORTH WEST SCOTLAND
Keep us all in the loop as much as possible, there are more interested than you think.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 January 2013, 11:34,
Sorry to intercede folks, just to let you know I am unable to continue at this time to links the various Scots folks with AL as the PM system is only sending about 1 of every PMs 8 or 9. You will need to find a way to contact each other directly. Warmest egards and good luck with the RVs
NR

8 January 2013, 11:39,
Thanks Kenneth. It's a mighty journey from Southampton, but I'm thinking of taking 2 weeks out and doing a tour of the country as our family holiday. Hoping to visit some living history places, a forge or two, etc to see in person how things were done many years ago. Also to meet and greet fellow preppers along the way
8 January 2013, 12:48,
(1 November 2012, 00:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: OK Tarrel and anyone else up in them thar mountains, I've got a prepper in North West Scotland who is seeking to develop contact with other preppers in that part of the world. He respects your privacy concerns and I respect his, so if you are up there and want to interact with other preppers either by E mail or possibly face to face in time, PM ME, and I will pass on your details to him and his missus, he will then e mail you direct and yu can all take your time to get to know and trust each other. Then like our Bristol chapter and Cheshire chapter you may be able to benefit each other.
NR

Hi all I'm new to all this, and am very keen to make contacts in that part of the world so would be very keen for a meet and camp
11 January 2013, 23:33,
OK Chaps the PM / E mail system appears to be working again so for the OPSEC concious Scotish area preps I can still relay messages to folks like AL ( The prepper without a current internnet connection)

BTW I've another chap from the midlands wanting to relocate to the western Highlands when he leaves the army, and he is still looking for contacts.

If Kenneth or anyone gets and RV sorted for April can you please let me know so i can pass on the info to other folks.

Respects
NR