Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty bomb threat real
4 November 2012, 17:23,
RE: Dirty bomb threat real
hi,
i have always considered this as a real threat, and information on how to construct one is out there for the
reading in libarys as well as the net. But it did occur to me that the goverment is not keen on us having freedom
of speech, or the freedom of information exchange. So with this in mind i always thorght that it is only a matter of time
before the internet was controled. could this just be the excuse to start?
4 November 2012, 17:31,
to start... It's been going on for years. Some places are worse than others but every website you visit it logged, every email scanned and recorded, every phone call you make listened to.

The still have to follow the laws though so unless something is banned you can't stop it but you can record it and use it against you even if you have done no wrong
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 November 2012, 20:20,
(4 November 2012, 17:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: If I wanted to create maximum damage I would target the banking and telecoms systems, not people.
city of london is the banking system in this country. if i wanted to cause maximum damage/piss most people off with minimal outlay or risk to myself, i would plant and detonate some ied's in a couple of lampposts on the m25 and the north circular just before a rush hour and then call the police claiming there are more timed to go off during the rush hour. result: police have to close off both routes to check each lamppost in turn =total gridlock in the southeast. most of the infrastructure systems in this country are so over stressed that with a little imagination it wouldn't be hard to cause a breakdown. luckily, most terrorist types want to create a "spectacular" 'cos they think it makes their knobs look bigger, so in the short term i think we should be ok
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same