Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRs wildest dream does come true
2 November 2012, 13:41,
RE: NRs wildest dream does come true
I like cats, and have 2 of them with the misses.

If I had to, I'd eat cat. But I know she wouldn't.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 November 2012, 13:42,
Hunger & the will to survive makes you do things you never would imagine you could be capable of in "real life". Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
2 November 2012, 13:45,
(2 November 2012, 13:42)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Hunger & the will to survive makes you do things you never would imagine you could be capable of in "real life". Wink

I know that, fully. But for me, I'm not questioning that. However, I know the wife will be quite the opposite. Some people have a higher moral demand, than they have a desire to survive.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 November 2012, 13:47,
Then all I can say to that is "good luck".
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
2 November 2012, 14:11,
If its tiddles or my kids tiddles loses, period.

2 November 2012, 23:22,
(2 November 2012, 13:45)Scythe13 Wrote:
(2 November 2012, 13:42)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Hunger & the will to survive makes you do things you never would imagine you could be capable of in "real life". Wink

I know that, fully. But for me, I'm not questioning that. However, I know the wife will be quite the opposite. Some people have a higher moral demand, than they have a desire to survive.

Everyone has morals but they are adaptable. Maybe her morals would mean she wouldn't eat a child but a cat or death. I suspect that her morals would adapt to that one.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin