Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting for fuel in New York
2 November 2012, 14:10,
Fighting for fuel in New York
Wifey tells me that on Sky news they are so desperate for petrol they are now fighting each other in the petrol stations. NOTE only 30% of petrol stations are open YET New Jersey is one of the biggest places in the US for refining petrol.

The Yellow can fleet is being driven off the road due to lack of fuel, Daft point many motorists are standing on foot with two small 10 liter jerry cans each trying to get petrol, even if succesful 20 litres of petrol will only run the average car for an hour or two, less if crawling along.

Learn mon amis, Learn, make notes, observe the disaster and adapt your plans.

2 November 2012, 14:13,
RE: Fighting for fuel in New York
Adapt plans? This is what I'm planning for.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 November 2012, 14:38,
I'm remembering the government advice of "fill your tanks as there is going to be a tanker strike".
That went down well didn't it?
Instant fuel shortages.

We don't need disasters to cock things up in the UK, TPTB do a brilliant job of doing that all by themselves.

Should have put that into your poll NR as option 3
Have you ever thought that the government COBRA decisions are any good?
2 November 2012, 14:55,
(2 November 2012, 14:38)Paul Wrote: I'm remembering the government advice of "fill your tanks as there is going to be a tanker strike".
That went down well didn't it?
Instant fuel shortages.

We don't need disasters to cock things up in the UK, TPTB do a brilliant job of doing that all by themselves.

Should have put that into your poll NR as option 3
Have you ever thought that the government COBRA decisions are any good?

I've go no faith in any political system that thinks a country needs a welfare state.

2 November 2012, 15:26,
COBRA just means Cabinet Office Briefing Room A. They have room B and C as well. No joke, that's all COBRA means haha. How crap and deceptive is our government.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 November 2012, 12:48,
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/02/d...s-station/
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 November 2012, 13:06,
i always thought that (ccs) Civil Contingencies Secretariat was Britain's version of fema i wonder what happened to them?
3 November 2012, 13:12,
The UK government seems just as useless as the apathetic masses they control, unlike the sinister rumblings we can see in the US.
The people in New York are now defecating on the ground because they don't know what to do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reUi7ncHduQ
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8