Poll: Do you trust the govt to protect and care for you in a major crisis?
This poll is closed.
YES I have faith in the govt to save us
0%
0 0%
No, they could not protect the population in a major incident
100.00%
30 100.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL do you have faith in the UK government to protect you
2 November 2012, 23:35,
RE: POLL do you have faith in the UK government to protect you
(2 November 2012, 20:30)Metroyeti Wrote:
(2 November 2012, 18:10)Wildman Wrote: This gov is about as good as aids!!

They might find a cure for that oneday, no cure will ever be found for tptb

Might find a cure? They sit on loads of cures and info. They new that cannabis was good for cancer tumers in the 70's, only recently are people finding out. It's a cull of the world, wars, des ease, wars lol. There fuckers, all linked through gentlemen clubs and freemasonry. Low life slags.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 November 2012, 01:20,
The only thing I have in faith w/r to a government is their ability to create more taxes. The whole idea of government failed in itself years ago. Do MP's think of the view of the people in the constituency they represent, or do they think 'well, they voted for me, so they empowered me to choose what I think is right on this topic even tho it was never an issue when I was elected'?

Well, say that it was decided a colour had to be banned. MP's would decide. Their constituents would have no say in the matter. TPTB fear direct democracy as it kicks them out of a job.

The most democratic thing you will come across in the UK now is X Factor, and even that is fixed.

Do I have faith in the government to support me? Yes. To an extent.

Do I have faith in the UK government to protect me? From what?

When you look into emergency and disaster planning, how much should you invest in protecting against an event that may have an impact on <500 people out of a 50 million population every other generation?
3 November 2012, 14:42,
Goverment is not the solution. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 November 2012, 15:08,
The best form of government is one that governs least

4 November 2012, 07:46,
this government!!?? No any government ? not really!!
5 November 2012, 01:51, (This post was last modified: 5 November 2012, 01:56 by Scythe13.)
(3 November 2012, 15:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: The best form of government is one that governs least

Without using google...I believe that was the founding fathers of America. Either that, or Adam Smith
Robert Hutchins, was apparently the first to say that. However, it is frequently attributed to Thomas Jefferson.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin