Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from Northern Onatrio, Canada
3 November 2012, 20:39,
RE: Hello from Northern Onatrio, Canada
Hello and welcome.Will be going to canada for christmas to see a mate he is near the duck mountains at a place called Laurier. We will be staying at his homestead.
Failure is NOT an option
3 November 2012, 21:39,
Hello from a chilly hampshire Smile
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
3 November 2012, 22:21,
Ayup from Durham

4 November 2012, 00:28,
Welcome friend from afar
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
4 November 2012, 11:40,
My spoilt brat has a load of chums he did summer camp with, they came from Chilliwack in BC

5 November 2012, 12:15,
Welcome from Tyneside. Is it true people in Canada finish off a nights beer drinking with a glass of tomato juice?
5 November 2012, 14:14,
(3 November 2012, 03:45)ICRCC Wrote: Hello, Everyone

I was originally from Staffordshire but have lived for many years in Northern Ontario, Canada. I am very interested in how prepping is progressing in the UK and how you approach it. I have been prepping for many years but I am always learning something new.

Forums like this one are great places for the exchange of ideas. For a number of years I have been involve in Emergency Management on the Provincial and Municipal levels. I hope I can contribute whatever I can but also looking forward to learning from you.
Say, youve not got any room over there have you I think theres a few people here whod move in your spare room...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
6 November 2012, 00:46,
(5 November 2012, 12:15)BDG Wrote: Welcome from Tyneside. Is it true people in Canada finish off a nights beer drinking with a glass of tomato juice?

You can get something called "clamato", which is tomato juice with clam essence in it. I've known Canadians actually put this is their beer (like a shandy I suppose).Huh

Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
6 November 2012, 03:15,
(6 November 2012, 00:46)Tarrel Wrote:
(5 November 2012, 12:15)BDG Wrote: Welcome from Tyneside. Is it true people in Canada finish off a nights beer drinking with a glass of tomato juice?

You can get something called "clamato", which is tomato juice with clam essence in it. I've known Canadians actually put this is their beer (like a shandy I suppose).Huh

Yes some of my friend do. I don't!Big Grin
6 November 2012, 17:52,
Hello from Freezing Scotland, just joined myself.