Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Articles
3 January 2016, 14:38,
Forum Articles
As you all know I am looking at moving posts that are put on the forum to the main site.

The reasons why are so that the main site is the better place for the articles as they can be indexed. The forum was always intended to be for discussion on the articles on the main site or subjects outside the scope of the main site.

To this end I am going to be duplicating articles posted in the forum since it started on the main site so we have a record of them with links back to the forum for discussion. I've updated the T&Cs for posting in the forum to reflect this.

With immediate effect I will repost articles on the main site that I think should be there and remove them from the forum and I'm going to return to visiting every day and police the forum for articles not relevant to prepping. Although with the way that many are written to just touch on prepping issues I don't want to spend to much time on that.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin