Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US ELECTION TODAY!!!!!
8 November 2012, 11:29,
RE: US ELECTION TODAY!!!!!
Told ya last week they were looting, robbing, stealing, It would happen in the UK much earlier because of lack of armed citizens, and a feeble justice system that does not punish scum.

8 November 2012, 11:33,
i'm surprised it took that long, i keep referring back to last years Riots as to how soon our home grown scum will kick off.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 November 2012, 12:09,
Looks like FEMA failed NY, according to the video.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 November 2012, 19:57,
What a government run organisation failing in its primnary duty? Tell me it isn't so.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 November 2012, 20:24,
(8 November 2012, 12:09)Scythe13 Wrote: Looks like FEMA failed NY, according to the video.

Without trying to justify FEMA can i point out that in fact if Mitt had got his way and scrapped FEMA there would have been almost NO out of state rescue supplies sent including 200 heavy gen sets, 500 large pumps, 2 million meals, tools, free fuel, portable shelters etc

8 November 2012, 20:26,
Both as bad as each other.
One don't care, the other wouldn't care.