hello and welcome from wales enjoy the site
6 November 2012, 17:16,
RE: New to forum and in Londonistan
Hello & welcome
Failure is NOT an option
6 November 2012, 17:17,
hello and welcome from rural Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 November 2012, 17:25,
You guys have been so encouraging and I really appreciate it.
I look forward to contributing to help make this an even better site.

If anyone of you is in the Londonistan area, I would certainly look to at least establish tentative contact while maintaining OPSEC of course. I really do not like living here now, not when I see it with new eyes as one HUGE deathtrap-to-be...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
6 November 2012, 17:54,
Hi welcome from Bonnie Scotland.
6 November 2012, 20:54,
Welcome, I am only up the road in Essex but have to come in to London for my work.

Preps for me still in the early phases although I have been signed up here for a while and slowly reading up on things when I can.

This place is a wealth of knowledge and I hope to start contributing a little more Big Grin

SP
6 November 2012, 21:00, (This post was last modified: 6 November 2012, 21:03 by Hexyprep.)
(6 November 2012, 13:18)Mandlaka Wrote: Hello All,

Am new on here and worried about days to come.

Many thanks, Skean Dhude, for setting up this site.
I am learning a lot but my progress is slow in getting preps underway.
I wish I had started years ago. I have 2 young sons and am really worrying about SHTF and TEOTWAWKI and I am very far from ready.
I have spoken to my 4 best friends about prepping and they all look at me like I am crazy and need a shrink! My brother and brother-in-law are almost as bad and just try changing the subject. I am beginning to think they and their families will all end up dead for lack of preparing.
Living in Londonistan (top marks to whoever invented this name!!! :-) ) does not help me feel any safer but rather far less so for obvious reasons.

Best of luck to you all in your preps and thanks for reading this rambling first post.

Hi welcome. I also have 2 young kids and a family who think I am off this planet... even my husband just tolerates it as he thinks I'm quirky!! Being in London isn't the end all and if you look around you will find some good things about it, but also look for your 3 quickest routes out!
Not in London, but not too far either. Can get to East Finchley on a good day in 45 mins.
6 November 2012, 23:01,
Welcome from Tyneside. You being in London, at least you should be used to having to purify your water, even if you get it from a tap!
6 November 2012, 23:08,
Hello Hexyprep,
Thanks much for that.
Living in Londonistan is great but since I became aware of prepping and the importance of it, I also became aware of the potential death-trap it can and in a lot of cases, will become.

When SHTF I have only one plan to bug in and stay put maintaining and defending my flat as I can. It is a depressing plan but all I have for now so I will have to make it work somehow. Failure will see my precious little Generals and myself dead and whatever stores, tools and weaponry stolen. I have a retinal problem that has thus far prevented me from driving so that is not an active part of my planning but still needs thinking on.

Sadly I have not yet got round to purifying my water...(thanks for that reminder, BDG!).

Much more work to do to get ready...Smile
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
6 November 2012, 23:41,
Londonistan... Is that anywhere near Londonabad?

Welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie. Location; Northern Scotland, but brought up in Tottenham.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.