Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
learning surgery
5 July 2012, 12:49,
learning surgery
so i got a friend in the village who used to be a surgeon and im going to try and learn from him, although i dont have particularly steady hands or anything i think the knowledge will be absolutely invaluable at some stage in my life, so does anyone else have an experience with doing any surgery?

also would it be useful if i recorded or just typed up what i learn from this guy? i figure if i learn about it i may as well try and spread what i learn Smile
5 July 2012, 12:57,
RE: learning surgery
Sure. Everything is useful in our world.

I don't have any experience on cutting things up but more and more are moving to strips rather than sewing people up. Obviously it depends on the cut with deep ones being sewn inside.

Post what you can we are all interested.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 July 2012, 13:03, (This post was last modified: 5 July 2012, 13:03 by Hrusai.)
RE: learning surgery
right oh, ill talk to him asap and see what i can arrange Angry)

one of the main things i'd like to do is learn about removing a bullet and dressing the wound properly, as although no one wants to get shot, its always a possibility Tongue
hmmm what an odd angry face Tongue