Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traditional Flint and Steel.
8 November 2012, 09:22,
Traditional Flint and Steel.

Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
8 November 2012, 10:41,
RE: Traditional Flint and Steel.
its always good to know how to use it its also a good idea to learn how to made as well as use a fire bow
8 November 2012, 10:53,
I actually prefer a pump drill over the fire bow. Wink

Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
8 November 2012, 11:01,
a fire bow is hard work, i remember one of Ray Mears programmes when he took the skin off his palms doing it!Big Grin i can always use my glasses to start a fire..old schoolboy trick...but need the sun to shine for it to workTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 November 2012, 11:20, (This post was last modified: 8 November 2012, 11:24 by BrixhamBadger.)
Smile You might find this useful... I do. Wink

Just an afterthought... I always pick up discarded disposable lighters I find, as they will continue to make a spark long after the gas has run out. Wink