Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at this pig killed with small compound bow
9 November 2012, 12:48, (This post was last modified: 9 November 2012, 12:56 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Look at this pig killed with small compound bow
(9 November 2012, 10:45)Scythe13 Wrote:
(9 November 2012, 09:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: Look what aways the passing of man in Glostershire
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vil...igs-194600

If one of those came into your neighbourhood, would you be allowed to shoot one with a bow, kill it, and eat it?

If it was wearing a Labour party badge yes Smile
(9 November 2012, 10:22)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Rolleyes Just been looking into this product N.R.... even Joerg likes it...!!! Big Grin

I would not have been able to resist the temptation of nailing that verminous feline to the target it was stood infront of !!! Smile

Ref the Liberty one, its beautuful but to powerful for my families needs, I would like a 30 / 35 pound version with steel wire servings , it would then be perfick Smile

But by christ did you hear the Thwack when it was fired, its an elephant bow the size of a sling shot !!!

10 November 2012, 12:25,
Thats Jorge Sprage the catapult manBig Grin check out the rest of his slingshot inventions they are mental
10 November 2012, 12:26,
Rolleyes I am already a big fan of his. Smile
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
10 November 2012, 12:34,
(10 November 2012, 12:26)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Rolleyes I am already a big fan of his. Smile

have you checked out his automatic slingshot!!! it's a beast lol
he also makes a slingshot rifle, now that is something I would like to get hold of/make. No doubt someone on this forum could make oneBig Grin
10 November 2012, 12:37, (This post was last modified: 10 November 2012, 12:47 by BrixhamBadger.)
Seen ALL his videos lmao, Big Grin I am subscribed to his channel. Wink

Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
10 November 2012, 12:48,
lets get him on the forum
12 December 2012, 23:36,
Sweet. I looked at the Liberty when I first started bow shopping, but the price gave me an asthma attack (and I don't have asthma!). I shoot a PSE Chaos.