Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flouride...
9 November 2012, 15:17,
RE: Flouride...
thats because there was not that mean people about pal
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
9 November 2012, 15:20,
Unfortunately the rise in dementia is outstripping the rise in the elderly population at quite a rate. If it were down to an increasing aged population the figures would show that. There's a major push on dementia at work, and at the department of health, as the rate of diagnosis is going through the roof.
9 November 2012, 15:24,
people didnt live past 60 very rare if they did before the flouride in the water not that it makes you live longer just better care thats wot i think
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
9 November 2012, 15:28,
This is true, people are living for longer so there's bound to be an increase in age related illnesses. I'd be interested to see the dementia data from a country that doesn't use flouride in it's drinking water - not some 3rd world hole either, a developed country with a comparable healthcare system.
Surprisingly Bulgaria has a healthcare system that's on par with the NHS. Granted, the infrastructure isn't as good (buildings an shit) but the actual level of care is just as good, if not better.
9 November 2012, 15:33,
people are living longer naturally, its got nothing to do with Fluoride, i'm 65 next year and i dont feel 65, my dad was an OLD man by the time he was 50!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 November 2012, 15:35,
(9 November 2012, 15:33)bigpaul Wrote: people are living longer naturally, its got nothing to do with Fluoride, i'm 65 next year and i dont feel 65, my dad was an OLD man by the time he was 50!!!

I don't think anyone implied that people are living longer due to flouride? Huh

Must be your old age confusing you Big Grin Big Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue Angel
9 November 2012, 15:37,
(9 November 2012, 15:35)BeardyMan Wrote:
(9 November 2012, 15:33)bigpaul Wrote: people are living longer naturally, its got nothing to do with Fluoride, i'm 65 next year and i dont feel 65, my dad was an OLD man by the time he was 50!!!

sorry, i got the impression thats exactly what they were saying???Huh
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 November 2012, 15:43,
(9 November 2012, 15:37)bigpaul Wrote:
(9 November 2012, 15:35)BeardyMan Wrote:

sorry, i got the impression thats exactly what they were saying???Huh

Well if they did then they're wrong! Big Grin
9 November 2012, 15:50,
Haha, you kids.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 November 2012, 16:02, (This post was last modified: 9 November 2012, 16:03 by Wildman.)
The fluoride they use is industrial waste. It's also found in rat poison, prozac and your food. The nazi's put it in the Jews drinking water to make them dumb to escape! Fluoride is a poison like cionide. In the u.s children are suffering from flourosis due to over brushing with fluoride. And theres poison warnings on the back of toothpaste tubes. But hey it's actually good for u-yep I'll go rubbing poison onto my gumbs (streight to the brain) like coke

Remember brush 3 times a day with a fluoride toothpaste then pay your taxes and go to church!!!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!