Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long until wolves appear
10 November 2012, 11:47,
RE: How long until wolves appear
(10 November 2012, 11:41)Pagan-Mist Wrote: Well in that case I'd make sure u can swim then hahaha
or like me(i nearly drowned when i was 12)stay well away from water!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 November 2012, 11:51,
Rolleyes On it or in it... Water plays a big part in my life, also I have been known to drink it. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
10 November 2012, 11:53, (This post was last modified: 10 November 2012, 11:54 by bigpaul.)
(10 November 2012, 11:51)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Rolleyes On it or in it... Water plays a big part in my life, also I have been known to drink it. Wink
well it would wouldnt it..or else you wouldnt be living where you are?Big Grin which is why i am living in the countryside and not the seaside!Big Grin

the only reason i would be anywhere near the sea is for the fishing.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 November 2012, 11:55,
Rolleyes [Image: ship-captain-smiley-emoticon.gif] Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
10 November 2012, 11:57,
(10 November 2012, 11:55)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Rolleyes [Image: ship-captain-smiley-emoticon.gif] Wink

oh look, its Capn Pugwash!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
10 November 2012, 12:01,
Are you marster bates?
10 November 2012, 12:02,

Wink
5 December 2012, 07:56,
I don't think it would take too long for people to turn, it's human nature to be selfish and look out for number 1 isn't that why we prep?

I'm unfortunate enough to have a gypsy camp the opposite end of town and plenty of them live in houses round here too, then you've to your eastern block and ethnic immigrants them 3 groups would be out on the prowl first and probably get organised fairly quickly too. There all my biggest worry there true wolves as they'll have very little respect or life from the start, our more civilised members of society won't be too far behind though once these lot have taken from them and they are starving.

Unfortunately I don't think any of us will last as long as we think we will but atleast we can have better chance then most.
5 December 2012, 08:46,
I think that there are probably two kinds of preppers out there, ... the likes of us, and the ones preparing for the riots,... many of the people in the London riots were well prepared before hand, many of those in Europe seem to have been as well

So in answer to the original question I think about three days, the time it takes to empty most shops of food
A major part of survival is invisibility.
5 December 2012, 09:34,
(5 December 2012, 07:56)UncleFester Wrote: I don't think it would take too long for people to turn, it's human nature to be selfish and look out for number 1 isn't that why we prep?

Unfortunately I don't think any of us will last as long as we think we will but atleast we can have better chance then most.

No its not selfish, its highly loving and responsible to make enormous sacrifices to build up survival supplies to ensure you can look after your precious loved ones. Doing without fancy clothes, a social life, holidays, nice cars etc for years so you can be as prepped as possible is anything but selfish.

What IS selfish is being aware of the forthcoming economic and environmental and political troubles ahead and ignoring them thus putting your families security at risk, or expecting the tax payer or your prepper neighbours to save you. What we are doing is very generous and loving.

None of us ever have enough kit set aside Smile