Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep in 1066
7 December 2012, 14:54,
RE: Deep in 1066
cool man, fancy hooking up?
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
7 December 2012, 14:58,
(7 December 2012, 14:54)Wildman Wrote: cool man, fancy hooking up?

sounds like a bloody dating agency!!!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 December 2012, 15:01,
haha Wink, i think OD i clash with opinions on here anyway so not a good start for a relationship lol but a pint and cheeky spliff could be the ans
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
7 December 2012, 15:02,
(7 December 2012, 14:58)bigpaul Wrote:

Its the south BP, y'know Brighton, Gay rights, Coming out etc, Y'know south of the Thames the heartland of confirmed bachelors etc Smile This is the region where the guys spend more on waxing and cosmetics than the women do !!! Big GrinCool

7 December 2012, 15:05,
(7 December 2012, 15:02)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(7 December 2012, 14:58)bigpaul Wrote:

Its the south BP, y'know Brighton, Gay rights, Coming out etc, Y'know south of the Thames the heartland of confirmed bachelors etc Smile This is the region where the guys spend more on waxing and cosmetics than the women do !!! Big GrinCool
oh yes, of course silly me! i forget that the south east is the home of the "new" man-whatever that is!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 December 2012, 15:11, (This post was last modified: 7 December 2012, 15:12 by Oggydoggy100.)
Hey wildman, I'm up for a beer, I'm not part of the Davis Community, just do work in their ancient woodland and sometimes shoot in the adjacent woods. Should down your way just after Xmas, so I'll drop you a line.
Hey, I've just been waxing in the woods!
7 December 2012, 15:16,
(7 December 2012, 15:05)bigpaul Wrote: Its the south BP, y'know Brighton, Gay rights, Coming out etc, Y'know south of the Thames the heartland of confirmed bachelors etc Smile This is the region where the guys spend more on waxing and cosmetics than the women do !!! Big GrinCool
oh yes, of course silly me! i forget that the south east is the home of the "new" man-whatever that is!Big Grin

[/quote]

I believe they are now called Metrosexuals these days in the south east at least Smile

7 December 2012, 15:19,
(7 December 2012, 15:16)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(7 December 2012, 15:05)bigpaul Wrote: Its the south BP, y'know Brighton, Gay rights, Coming out etc, Y'know south of the Thames the heartland of confirmed bachelors etc Smile This is the region where the guys spend more on waxing and cosmetics than the women do !!! Big GrinCool

I believe they are now called Metrosexuals these days in the south east at least Smile
[/quote]
yes, whatever that is supposed to mean?Big Grin we dont bother with all that rubbish here, here" men are men and women are grateful "Big GrinBig Grin
7 December 2012, 15:22, (This post was last modified: 7 December 2012, 15:24 by NorthernRaider.)
(7 December 2012, 15:19)bigpaul Wrote:
(7 December 2012, 15:16)NorthernRaider Wrote:

yes, whatever that is supposed to mean?Big Grin we dont bother with all that rubbish here, here" men are men and women are grateful "Big GrinBig Grin

[/quote]

The fact that Murses and Man bags are the must have in the home counties says it all dunnit Smile

Unlike Wales where the men are men and the sheep are worried Smile
Hey Paul have you ever seen the You Tube Video of the home counties crowd at TA camp ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Dfs7jqFI

7 December 2012, 15:29,
(7 December 2012, 15:22)NorthernRaider Wrote: Hey Paul have you ever seen the You Tube Video of the home counties crowd at TA camp ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Dfs7jqFI

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin ROTFLMAO