Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows this for a short but full power bow
9 November 2012, 22:24,
Hows this for a short but full power bow
PSI Mini Burner its only 2 ft 2 inches tip to tip and comes in plenty of poundage settings ( I fancy the 29 pounder) and its only £160.00

http://www.bowsports.com/acatalog/mini-burner-b1.jpg

10 November 2012, 12:11,
RE: Hows this for a short but full power bow
NR what are you like ehRolleyes You do love your techy bows don't you!! that bow is as ugly as a box of frogs.
but seriously it has got a good let off of %70 so you could get one with a slightly heavier draw weight say 55-60lb. It will initialy feel quite heavy, but when those big cams kick in and let off the weight it will be well within your comfort zone for holding at full draw. The added arrow speed will reduce the amount of elevation needed at longer ranges as well. PSE are also a good company who survive on the reputation of their bows you won't go far wrong buying one. In my opinion they are better bows than Barnett, get yer money out you tight owld bugger and get it boughtBig Grin
11 January 2013, 19:47,
I took some archery lessons with my two sons back in November and when i asked about getting a bow they all say not to buy of the internet its better to go to a archery shop and get the bow fitted to you. Believe me it makes a difference when shooting
12 January 2013, 11:02,
"fitting" the bow to you only means that the arrows will be the correct length for your draw, and that the bow will not be too powerfull for you "overbowed", if you know how to do this it is perfectly ok to buy off the internet. All my bows have been ordered off the net with no trouble at all. The choice of bow is entirely up to you, and the same rules apply to all bows.
make sure the arrows are the correct length, and that the bow is not too powerful for you.
10 February 2013, 21:53,
is it not a junior bow? Is it still effective?
10 February 2013, 22:52,
(10 February 2013, 21:53)Tezauzz Wrote: is it not a junior bow? Is it still effective?

Yes and yes. I know an American lady who hunts with one

11 February 2013, 11:28,
if you want something where size(or elbow room) is an issue, perhaps you might like to consider a slingbow.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.