Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lest we forget.
11 November 2012, 18:21,
RE: Lest we forget.
That is a good point BP but we did have harry out there til the bloody papers got hold of the story but I'm behind you on that I wouldn't fancy their chances at the front
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
11 November 2012, 18:29,
(11 November 2012, 18:21)Pagan-Mist Wrote: That is a good point BP but we did have harry out there til the bloody papers got hold of the story but I'm behind you on that I wouldn't fancy their chances at the front
Thats my point PM, Harry isnt a "politicians" Son, the Royals have always served in the forces, didnt Andrew serve in the Falklands war as a Pilot...if my memory serves me right??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 November 2012, 18:37,
The royals annoy me, its good there in the forces, but how much bloody time off do they get for charity work, shouldnt be one rule for them and one rule for the other service men/women.
11 November 2012, 18:42,
Thanks Scythe my Grandfather was dead for 30,758,400 minutes every fucking year because he fought for what is right. This is one of the problems. We don't appreciate the sacrifices made by others after the event. I think two minutes is hardly and issue.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 November 2012, 18:46,
No offence mean't to anyone
11 November 2012, 18:54,
S13, what the heck is wrong with you????

With that one thoughtless statement, you have insulted 3 members of my family (who, as Commonwealth soldiers, fought alongside British soldiers in some very harrowing actions), 5 generations of NR's family, PM's son, several million service personnel (many of whom gave their all) and the UK in its entirety!!!!

By what right did you make such a statement????

HOW DARE YOU?????!!!!!

You are so very lucky to enjoy the peace in which you can comfortably make such insulting and flippant statements. A peace that you enjoy because several million service personnel made the ultimate sacrifice (and still do) so that YOU may sit in peace and not suffer under the jackboot of some fascist.

I, for one, am very offended and I think you owe everyone on the forum an apology. I feel no need to control my response to your treasonous outburst and you really are fortunate to enjoy annonymity on the forum. Many of us on here would happily have taken you out to the woodshed for some corrective treatment.

Is 2 minutes of your time too much to give ONCE in a WHOLE YEAR for so many who gave way more than you are ever likely to give for so great a cause that has given you peace and freedom??????

You really are disgusting.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
11 November 2012, 19:00,
Sorry the post didn't come up part from the bottom bit proberly best it never
11 November 2012, 19:03,
my father served in the second world war in the Royal Artillery, my grandfather served in the first one...was an "old contemptable" and was awarded the Mons Star! i hope Scythe that you didnt mean it as it sounded....maybe you were trying to be humourous? and it didnt quite come off??Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 November 2012, 19:33,
Considering you claim to be part of the scouts and cubs movement which every year take part in marches I've found your attitude deplorable and does make me wonder what possesed you to make such a statement and you don't even seem to have the balls to explain or apologise considering the amount of people on this forum you have upset
11 November 2012, 19:34,
s13 i think you need to explain your remarks and (clear this lot up pal) sooner rather than later