Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lest we forget.
11 November 2012, 20:18,
RE: Lest we forget.
does seem we must have got the wrong end of the stick cause s13 dontsnt seem like that
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
11 November 2012, 20:21,
Too be honest I looked at the post and thougth "does he mean Two fucking minutes is an insult sort of thing", but i'm not sure. We need Scythe13 to clarify what he meant, and without going medieval on his ass debate his reasons.
wot you all think
11 November 2012, 20:21,
Without making excuses for skythe, I didnt read it how the rest of you obviously did.

I know he got the time wrong but the bit where he said "every ******* year" I assumed he was saying to make sure you remember them every year, not moaning about it

I could be wrong tho
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
11 November 2012, 20:27,
I think the problem is the fact there's been no explaination or apology I must admit I was shocked to see it as he's been of help in the past
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
11 November 2012, 20:39,
OK. Guys, I may have misundertood his comment myself.

I get fed up about the lack of respect we give our armed forced who risk their lives daily for a pittance and ill treatment from the general population.

Let's just put this to one side and move on.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 November 2012, 20:40,
Understood
11 November 2012, 20:44,
(11 November 2012, 11:44)TOF Wrote:
(11 November 2012, 10:01)Scythe13 Wrote: 2 minute silence is required at 11:11am on 11th Nov....EVERY F**KING YEAR!!!!

You ungrateful, ignorant ar$ehole! How dare you belittle such an important moment in the year. For starter you have the time wrong! I don’t care whether you personally take a whole 2 minutes of your time to reflect the sacrifice members of the Armed Forces have given and continue to give, you’re not worthy to lick their boots!

As much as I agree with and applaud the voraciousness of your views TOF , I think S13 may have meant it as - WE SHOULD MAKE SURE THIS IS OBSERVED EVERY FKING YEAR... ??

On reading at first I had the same reaction....until I re-read and thought otherwise.

Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
11 November 2012, 20:48,
Play safe, give benefit of doubt cos I to was completely baffled by his writing, its totally abnormal ( like him Smile ) or even delete the whole thread.

11 November 2012, 21:04,
yeah guys think we are right think and hope he ment it the other way ,s13 comes across as a intelligent guy so if we got it wrong mate sorry very much dudeBlush
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
11 November 2012, 21:15,
If S13 meant it in terms of it being important to remember, he could have said it in ways that would have been unmistakeably clear.

I still stand by my response until he explains himself.
If it is warranted, I will offer him a complete apology with no excuses.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.