• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nat Geoes DDP Season two launched Nov in USA
16 November 2012, 23:48,
RE: Nat Geoes DDP Season two launched Nov in USA
The humiliation begins
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-11-1...-versus-uk

17 November 2012, 09:00,
Unless we all go around telling everyone that we are preppers I dont see the problem. If no one knows you are a prepper then it doesnt matter what the sheep think of preppers or how stupid a tv show makes preppers look.

And to be fair, the tv show may make preppers look like twats, but by choosing to be on the tv show in the first place the preppers involved are kind of proving the point
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
20 November 2012, 23:04,
DDP UK should be around november 23rd for those who are curious.
question everything or believe anything
20 November 2012, 23:54,
(16 November 2012, 00:52)Highlander Wrote: Its advertised in the uk for next week,... `Prepers UK: Surviving Armagendon`... Wednesday 28th November at 9pm National Geographic Channel

A major part of survival is invisibility.
21 November 2012, 09:24,
I'm definately not looking forward to that episode, its only fun when its Merkins making fools of themselves. The media will crucify those folks who got conned into doing the show.

21 November 2012, 09:32,
Was out for a beer with a mate who has been doing a few days a week in an in-laws camping, equipment and surplice store with a view to taking it on at a later date and I was astounded by the numbers he reports on coming into the store buying items with a view to prepping.

Obviously not an uncommon thing at all, but the numbers he mentioned astounded me. Even if the muricans had the mick took out of them, a message seems to have got across to a lot of Brits some how.