RE: When do YOU start looting.
(10 December 2012, 15:08)Scythe13 Wrote: Lock picks
Backpack
Glass Breaker
Gloves
Crowbar
Spraypaint
SPRAYPAINT.....why spraypaint?? your breaking in not painting murals!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 December 2012, 16:49,
(10 December 2012, 16:07)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 December 2012, 15:08)Scythe13 Wrote: Lock picks
Backpack
Glass Breaker
Gloves
Crowbar
Spray paint
SPRAYPAINT.....why spraypaint?? your breaking in not painting murals!!Big Grin

Cover cameras!

Clearly you weren't much of a vandal as a kid were you? I bet in school you had a side parting too haha. I'm kidding mate. But yeah, the spray paint is to cover cameras.

Please note, this is not advice on how to become a looter and not get caught. This is purely for entertainment purposes only!!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 December 2012, 17:28, (This post was last modified: 10 December 2012, 17:30 by bigpaul.)
(10 December 2012, 16:49)Scythe13 Wrote: Clearly you weren't much of a vandal as a kid were you? I bet in school you had a side parting too haha. I'm kidding mate. But yeah, the spray paint is to cover cameras.

easy to see what you were like at school!Tongue no, my friend, we werent like that "in my day", we respected our teachers and our school....not like todays schoolchildren..err pupils err...sorry "students" !!Big Grin
as for the camera's, why not use a hammer and smash the thing? much more effective Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 December 2012, 17:41,
point a lazer pen at the camera (it goes white on the screen)
to win the war, you must be willing to die
10 December 2012, 17:50,
(10 December 2012, 17:41)grumpy old man Wrote: point a lazer pen at the camera (it goes white on the screen)

Brilliant!!! Big Grin
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
10 December 2012, 18:00, (This post was last modified: 10 December 2012, 18:02 by bigpaul.)
(10 December 2012, 17:50)Mandlaka Wrote:
(10 December 2012, 17:41)grumpy old man Wrote: point a lazer pen at the camera (it goes white on the screen)

Brilliant!!! Big Grin

sounds like another prep coming ?Big GrinBig Grin
£1 on Ebay +p&p in 15 minutes!!Big Grin
10 December 2012, 18:18,
Yes indeed!!!! Big Grin
10 December 2012, 18:19,

Doesn't always work. You'd need the laser pen to cover the whole camera lens, otherwise it'll be a partial covering. It's most effective on black and white cameras. Some places have filters to stop that kind of thing.....but they are SUPER rare. If you can get the laser to spread out more, then it would be an awesome system!

Smashing works to BP, but spray paint is much lighter and easier to explain if found in your backpack. I was painting my skateboard.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 December 2012, 18:58,
(10 December 2012, 18:19)Scythe13 Wrote: Smashing works to BP, but spray paint is much lighter and easier to explain if found in your backpack. I was painting my skateboard.

Hee hee hee...Tongue
10 December 2012, 19:06, (This post was last modified: 10 December 2012, 19:07 by bigpaul.)
(10 December 2012, 18:58)Mandlaka Wrote:
(10 December 2012, 18:19)Scythe13 Wrote: Smashing works to BP, but spray paint is much lighter and easier to explain if found in your backpack. I was painting my skateboard.

Hee hee hee...Tongue

i was assuming that this was happening after TSHTF when any rule of law was non existent, but i suppose smashing it might bring some unwanted attention so paint seems a viable alternative.
although after TSHTF would anybody be manning the cameras anyway??Big Grin