Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Heya
13 November 2012, 23:41,
RE: Heya
Welcome to the madhouse oops forum.

13 November 2012, 23:49,
Welcome Cloud, one can at a time is a good start. Guess thats how we all started
14 November 2012, 00:23,
Welcome Cloud. I think you have a point about the zombie hoards, especially in Surrey. If you get the chance, read "Kingdom Come" by JG Ballard, about social breakdown in a near-future Brooklands!

Regards Tarrel (ex Hampshire, now Scottish Highlands)
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
14 November 2012, 01:07,
Welcome from Tyneside.

There are places in Surrey that are not so bad, used to work down there, but to many people around you.
14 November 2012, 02:13,
(13 November 2012, 22:53)TheGuru Wrote: Hiya Cloud mucho welcome, you should maybe head up here shit loads of jobs and shit loads of clouds.

I assume up here is up north? lol tbh it is the direction i would like to head, lived in the lake district for 6 weeks a few years back, and was at college up in nantwich in cheshire around same time.

Living in a council place atm, but looking to get an exchange next year if possible (Sod doing it over xmas) and as another poster mentioned just getting away from surrey at least is a good idea as theres just so many people in the area as its such close proximity to london, so yeah sod being around here when everything collapses lol.
14 November 2012, 09:14,
Welcome, Cloud, from Londonistan.

You are all right about getting away from here.
Am working on it and hope to have things sorted in time for when TSHTF.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
14 November 2012, 09:36,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 November 2012, 10:54,
Welcome, from Somerset.

One tin is a great place to start.

There are things you can do for free towards prepping. Learn skills online, then go and practice them. That's what I recommend everyone start with.

Food runs out and can be stolen. But knowledge and well practiced skills will last you forever!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 November 2012, 11:06,
hi cloud welcome to the forum
15 November 2012, 04:49,
Hello and welcome, enjoy your time here, read alot and dont be afraid to ask questions!