Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a good reason for invisablity
18 November 2012, 19:54,
This is a good reason for invisablity
If this is true, [then in my oppinion], its a threat to America, how many preppers there there in the US?, how many guns do they have amonst them?, and how they would defend keeping them?,.... if this is true, it would almost lead to an internal war.

....and if the UK ever took the same approach??????

http://www.infowars.com/national-guard-w...errorists/
A major part of survival is invisibility.
18 November 2012, 20:29,
RE: This is a good reason for invisablity
What makes you so sure the UK haven't taken that line?

18 November 2012, 20:46,
There 3 groups with guns services, police and criminals its already happen to us the general public has already been dis-armed.
Failure is NOT an option
18 November 2012, 20:48,
I read this ages ago. National guardsmen left various comments on various articles all telling this story that its a load of rubbish & they haven't been briefed to treat preppers like terrorists.

But (there's always a but), I then read a story of a prepper being added to the US no fly list & effectively he was stranded somewhere (Hawaii I think).

Best to keep quiet & as stated, invisible.
18 November 2012, 21:21,
What makes you so sure were not on a list already, sites like these have all sorts reading our pieces and as for tptb were watched on these sites. We leave paper trails when people buy large amounts of food/everyday gear by using credit cards or debit cards be assured were proberly on the british version
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
18 November 2012, 22:19,
I've no idea. I suppose I'll find out if I can ever afford to go abroad again Smile
18 November 2012, 22:51,
I have heard some US cops on survival forums stating they'd consider preppers and survivalists with the same brush as potential dangers though.
Whether that's a trend or just his neck of the woods (East Coast) I'm not sure of.