Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel mobilising 30,000 reservists
15 November 2012, 19:53,
Israel mobilising 30,000 reservists
According to sky news, Israel has given call up orders to 30,000 reservist troops for possible action into gaza.

I'm thinking this could be the spark to the touch paper for the region given the current conflict in the area already.

If Iran joins in, the Mayans might turn out to be right. I wish this had happened before I bought all my Xmas presents Smile
15 November 2012, 20:19,
RE: Israel mobilising 30,000 reservists
i've heard rumours of Egypt mobilising forces heading to Gaza, not sure if its 100% legit but Egypt are very defensive against gaza
15 November 2012, 20:20,
As I'm in Cyprus I'm keeping an eye on things both there and on Syria. Stocked up on basics just in case and also prepped everything for a quick gtf out of the country!
Leon__xx

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."
15 November 2012, 20:55, (This post was last modified: 15 November 2012, 20:56 by Geordie_Rob.)
It's something I'm gonna be keeping an eye on
Update is the troops are moving towards gaza border
15 November 2012, 22:06,
keeping one eye on this one
15 November 2012, 22:35,
Why?
They mobilized in 2008 to go into Gaza to shut down the rocket attacks.
It's not like this is new, just history repeating itself.

A phrase comes to mind. "Don't F@@k with the Israeli's".
Love them or hate them they aren't a force to take on lightly.

15 November 2012, 23:02,
(15 November 2012, 20:19)Cestrian Wrote: i've heard rumours of Egypt mobilising forces heading to Gaza, not sure if its 100% legit but Egypt are very defensive against gaza

Hamas are part of the Muslim Brotherhood, who are now in charge in Egypt. Let's face it, there's not a lot of love lost between Israel and Egypt, and with the west-leaning Mubarak now out of the picture, who knows what could kick off.

Time to top off the fuel tanks and lay in some jerries methinks.

Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
15 November 2012, 23:28,
Not yet, wait for the midnight sunshine bit.

16 November 2012, 11:38,
I'm with you on this Paul.

My parents always taught me, support Israel, because they aren't ever going to lose.
It's the country that created the UZI. They teach, from junior school level Krav Maga (Israel's Martial Art), that is designed for the person to be as dangerous up close, with or without a gun!!! It's compulsory for all Israeli's to be in the army. Yep, women included in conscription!!! They have to put in a certain amount of time into weapons shooting each yet.....by law! They whole history is built on war, and they have managed to survive this long, surrounded by enemies, fighting going on daily!

Them be some hard bar-stuards!!!

In regards to Egypt: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20353223
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
16 November 2012, 15:47,
Fuck Israel, child killing sick cunts, hated over the world and loved only by cowards!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!