Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel mobilising 30,000 reservists
16 November 2012, 18:02,
RE: Israel mobilising 30,000 reservists
As has the US declaring that they'll be fuel self sufficient in 10 years, the prospect of a bad winter, and the fuel tax accelerator in Jan. Not forgetting the fine BP has just paid which they will recoup by adding a couple of pence to a barrel of oil. The Afghan , Iraq , and Libya wars all did.

Wildman.
What is going to directly affect the UK???????????

16 November 2012, 18:19,
Isreal all ready has and will in much the same way effect the uk. But then how will 30,000 Jew reserves gain credibility with their effect on the uk in regards to this convo where Isreal as a dangerous whole doesn't. It's like let's talk but for heveans sake no body say anything!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
16 November 2012, 19:09,
Your rhetoric remains the same wildman.
Answer the question.
How is it going to directly affect the UK in prepping terms?

Or don't you know?

16 November 2012, 19:13,
I don't think it will directly. More of an indirect way.
16 November 2012, 19:30,
The prep is to realise who's a dangerous nation and why! England, America, Isreal all dangerous nations who's exploits have made the reason we prep in the first place! Conciquently, prepping effects us personally here in the uk.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
16 November 2012, 19:49,
Yes, I'm hearing you wildman but you're still making with the soapbox rhetoric.

I'll give you a clue.
Geordie_Rob, he's sensibly worked it out.
No raving, quiet thinking.
There is no direct threat, it's all indirect things.

For example.
If it all turns pear shaped, if things go nuke or even biological, the Middle East oil may dry up.
That could affect us in time and long term that's important.
It could also close the Suez Canal so prices of goods may go up. Again, important.
That's logical thinking that could affect the UK.

Just screaming about dangerous countries and bad mouthing races is not logical thinking.

16 November 2012, 20:36, (This post was last modified: 16 November 2012, 20:47 by Wildman.)
I wasn't bad mouthing any race, I was speaking facts witch were being discussed, bp said there were two sides to a discussion which I added the latter. I admit I don't know any direct way in witch Isreal will effect the uk(any more than it has) bit I was not trying to. I was trying to add light to the two sides comment (which I more than appreciate) Isreal bulldoze palistaines,at gun point out of there homes to build luxury Israeli homes. Then complain when they get attacked. Now there rallying there reserves (in some other venture for say) might be realistic to search there past and present to find motive. I've not insulted any race other than to call Isreal sic child killing cunts for the deaths It's responsible for. And I feel strongly that as the us and uk are all running side by side, being aware of their morrol capabilitys is a must.
Lol the only reason I would not go to palistine is coz i'de be worried about Israeli bombings lol
16 November 2012, 22:10,
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/16/world/...?hpt=hp_t1
As for whether its tit for tat all I know is they will both blow hot air for a while as long as Yasser Arafat isn't found to have been murdered and the US will back the isreali's and so will the uk as were allied with the yanks a bit of a mess and screwed up
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
16 November 2012, 22:20,
(16 November 2012, 19:09)Paul Wrote: Your rhetoric remains the same wildman.
Answer the question.

Or don't you know?

Scenario:

Israel launches ground offensive in Gaza.

Iran sees opportunity and launches proxy attacks on Israel through their mates in Hezbollah.

Israel hits Hezbollah in Lebanon, now fighting a war on two fronts.

Iran responds with missiles into Israel.

Israel hits Iran (non-nuclear, hopefully).

Iran blocks Straits of Hormuz.

Oil price, already climbing, sky-rockets. News reports of impending fuel shortages.

Panic-buying initiated in UK filling stations.

UK filling stations run dry.

After several days, essential services start to suffer as people can't get to work. Police, and subsequently military, deployed at filling stations to preserve supplies for essential personnel.

Etc.

Just one possible scenario, and all sorts of ways for TPTB to head this off at the pass, but you never know. I, for one, am running on a full diesel tank with plenty in reserve, plus a decent supply of unleaded for the quad and chainsaw.

The bottom line, as we saw in the Spring, is that we don't need fuel shortages to create a problem in the UK, just the threat of them.

Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
16 November 2012, 23:48,
(16 November 2012, 22:20)Tarrel Wrote:
(16 November 2012, 19:09)Paul Wrote: Your rhetoric remains the same wildman.
Answer the question.

Or don't you know?

Scenario:

Israel launches ground offensive in Gaza.

Iran sees opportunity and launches proxy attacks on Israel through their mates in Hezbollah.

Israel hits Hezbollah in Lebanon, now fighting a war on two fronts.

Iran responds with missiles into Israel.

Israel hits Iran (non-nuclear, hopefully).

Iran blocks Straits of Hormuz.

Oil price, already climbing, sky-rockets. News reports of impending fuel shortages.

Panic-buying initiated in UK filling stations.

UK filling stations run dry.

After several days, essential services start to suffer as people can't get to work. Police, and subsequently military, deployed at filling stations to preserve supplies for essential personnel.

Etc.

Just one possible scenario, and all sorts of ways for TPTB to head this off at the pass, but you never know. I, for one, am running on a full diesel tank with plenty in reserve, plus a decent supply of unleaded for the quad and chainsaw.

The bottom line, as we saw in the Spring, is that we don't need fuel shortages to create a problem in the UK, just the threat of them.

This is pretty much the scenario I was thinking. Albeit in a bit more detail.