Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doggies!
17 November 2012, 11:40,
RE: Doggies!
Tarrel, I think any dog would be an asset after tshf. Their hearing & sense of smell are so much better than ours could ever be. If anything does happen & I have to venture outside, my dog will always be by my side. She is big softy, but I think in real danger she would try to protect me.

BigPaul, we bought it due to being skint so much but after chatting to the vet, they reckon its just as good as other stuff. They likened it to Heinz beans & supermarket brand beans. We just stuck to it after that.
17 November 2012, 11:45,
Each to their own Rob, not saying Bakers is any better than your Wagg just that it suits us and is more readilly available in the Supermarkets we use, a 15KG bag or bags is a lump to move around..our 5KG ones are heavy enough!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 November 2012, 11:55,
I didn't mean it as I took offence or owt. We were skint & went for cheap brand. It suits is well so we stuck with it. If you got it for your dog, they may not like it so stick with what they eat.

The big bags are a bugger to move about like.
17 November 2012, 12:46,
no offence taken old scout! its just that as our dog eats 5KG a month i think a bigger opened bag might go stale in the 3 months it took her to eat it, also the 5KG bag fits nicely into the tin we put it in, mind you if i had more than one dog( i once had 3...1 collie pup, a sheltie/collie cross and a spaniel crossed with lord knows what!Big Grin) i would probably buy the 15KG size myself!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 November 2012, 20:13,
This is how I feed my dogs,... but fitting one into a bug out back might cause a few problems

[Image: cut2.jpg]
A major part of survival is invisibility.
17 November 2012, 20:19,
wow!

But are you not blowing your annonymity by posting this pic, Highlander?
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
17 November 2012, 22:21, (This post was last modified: 17 November 2012, 22:23 by Barneyboy.)
(17 November 2012, 20:19)Mandlaka Wrote: wow!

well that looks like a big deer to me must have guns so unless they want dog food i think he may be okSmile
me and mine are dog people just love them they have always got your back and will never fuck you over for a percentage
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
17 November 2012, 23:11,
(17 November 2012, 20:19)Mandlaka Wrote: wow!

Not really, I am an average sort of guy that people forget easily...lol,..and any stranger looking for me would be noticed straight away
A major part of survival is invisibility.
17 November 2012, 23:31,
Better not show that to my dog. It might set a precedent! (Mind you, he did have a good feast on the bones of an old sheep carcass in the woodland today).
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
19 November 2012, 00:42,
Glad you have not put yourself in any potential fix, Highlander.

Your dogs must be seriously well behaved if they don't snatch pieces of that lovely venison from the table. I am so very impressed!
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.