Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Londonistan
19 November 2012, 18:26,
RE: Londonistan
Hello, I would be up for an RV. Based in North London, but work in Central London
19 November 2012, 18:29,
(18 November 2012, 23:56)Mandlaka Wrote: As for me, I seriously hope the next girlfriend that comes along is a prepper or at least very amenable to prepping.
Life much easier, that way, will be.

Big Grin

dont be in too much of a rush, find the right one...for you, took wife and I 50 years to find each other!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 November 2012, 20:56,
50 years!

Wow!

For now I am avoiding relationships as I do not need them with non-preppers or who will just cause me unnecessary stress and blow my OPSEC to boot.

Big Grin
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
20 November 2012, 19:10,
(19 November 2012, 20:56)Mandlaka Wrote: 50 years!

Wow!

For now I am avoiding relationships as I do not need them with non-preppers or who will just cause me unnecessary stress and blow my OPSEC to boot.

Big Grin
all i will say is, you have to #kiss# a few frogs before you find your princess!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 November 2012, 08:17,
I totally get it, BP, but for now I wait.
Smile

@Oggydoggy: I will PM you shortly.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
21 November 2012, 18:26,
welcome Oggydoggy100 im new here aswell glad theres another person in londonistan on here
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
25 November 2012, 15:08,
lol just randomly being nosey over your convo and lol you guys are just as stressfull if not worse! haha an as for meets im in chester so bit of a distance :-(
25 November 2012, 15:27,
(25 November 2012, 15:08)Laura Ann Wrote: lol just randomly being nosey over your convo and lol you guys are just as stressfull if not worse! haha an as for meets im in chester so bit of a distance :-(

Your in SD's neighbourhood though.

25 November 2012, 17:32,
(25 November 2012, 15:27)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(25 November 2012, 15:08)Laura Ann Wrote: lol just randomly being nosey over your convo and lol you guys are just as stressfull if not worse! haha an as for meets im in chester so bit of a distance :-(

Your in SD's neighbourhood though.

oh am i Smile not been on here for a while ya see (: got catching up to do
25 November 2012, 17:37,
Yus my dear Smile SD keeps trying to organise RVs in Chester.