Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel loses the moral highground
19 November 2012, 17:37, (This post was last modified: 19 November 2012, 18:11 by Scythe13.)
RE: Israel loses the moral highground
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947â€â€..._Palestine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1949_Armistice_Agreements
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_proce...n_conflict
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:A_rock...Israel.jpg
From 1950 the population of Israel has increased from 1.4million, to 7.5million.

Obviously they need more land. But that's not what I'm justifying.

If the UK was conquered and renamed. Then your great great grandchildren came back to reclaim their lost country, the UK. I bet you'd be well proud of them! I know I would be!!!

It's no different.
I'm pretty sure the origin of the word Palestine/Philistine is something like invader.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...lname.html

Migrant.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 November 2012, 18:37,
Why is Israel any different than NATOs moral high ground, remember back in 1999 The RAF bombed Belgrade for over two weeks or when again, the RAF bombed Serbian civilians back in 1995. Israel defends it's self when it has to. Europe does not have a very good record on any moral front, think back to 1939-45 errrrr lost quite a few relatives. Having done two tours with the IDF I can tell you we do not go around killing out of fun just self defence. What would happen if Dublin sarted firing 100s of grad rockets at London????
19 November 2012, 19:05,
Is it just me, it seems the world ignores the fact that Israel are not just defending their selfs-their being retaliated against. It's like the u.s saying their just mindless terrorists. It's their actions which bring attacks on them. 'debt over life, money over people'
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
19 November 2012, 19:25,
(19 November 2012, 17:37)Scythe13 Wrote: From 1950 the population of Israel has increased from 1.4million, to 7.5million.

Obviously they need more land. But that's not what I'm justifying.

Then why say it?

Why has the population risen from 1.4 million to 7 million? Was it births, or was it immigration? If a country was looking like it was getting so full it would have to take the lands of its neighbours, should it not introduce steps to prevent immigration and reduce family size?

By your logic, if the size of my family increases, perhaps I should take my neighbours garden to grow more potatoes?

(19 November 2012, 17:37)Scythe13 Wrote: If the UK was conquered and renamed. Then your great great grandchildren came back to reclaim their lost country, the UK. I bet you'd be well proud of them! I know I would be!!!

It's no different.

That is a weak argument at best. Would that make it OK for me to stake a claim to some part of Northern Germany, as my ancestors came from there 1500 years ago?

Are the current israelis the first nations people of the land? Is that what gives them the right? I take it you must support the removal of all non first nations people from North and South America and Australia? Would you support those in Wales and Cornwall retaking England from the likes of me as they were here way back when?

The historical land of Israel existed in its own right more than two thousand years ago. I will wage those alive then are not alive now to be proud of those living in Israel.

(19 November 2012, 17:37)Scythe13 Wrote:
I'm pretty sure the origin of the word Palestine/Philistine is something like invader.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...lname.html

Migrant.

The name of the country England is derived from the region in Northern Germany / Southern Denmark. So what is in a name?
19 November 2012, 20:06,
For your information, Israels population increased by 1.5 milion from 48-50 as a result of most Arab Jews being expelled from all Arab countrys with the exception of Moroco. It amazes me that all you guys make big value judgements based on what you don't know, shows some major ignorance if not arogance. If so called Palestinians want to return home after 60 years, why can't all Arab Jews return to their land???? Also, Palastine has never existed as a country, Most Jordanians, Saudis and other Arabs consider them to be North African ie Egyptian.
19 November 2012, 20:22,
(19 November 2012, 20:06)Oggydoggy100 Wrote: For your information, Israels population increased by 1.5 milion from 48-50 as a result of most Arab Jews being expelled from all Arab countrys with the exception of Moroco. It amazes me that all you guys make big value judgements based on what you don't know, shows some major ignorance if not arogance.

It amazes me that you are so quick to jump to the defense of a state so apt at lying and murdering.

Oh, I made no comment on where the immigrants come from - just that they were immigrants. They had options and chose to settle in Israel. They were not forced to do so.

Please, show me evidence of government acts passed in Arab countries 1948-50 that made expulsion of Jews law. I can show you evidence of Arab states forbidding Jews leaving during that time but none forcing expulsion.

Are you getting confused with a later period in time or deliberately mixing up facts? That shows deceit and arrogance.

All in all, the amount of Jews that left Arab countries just about equal the amount of Palestinians that left thinking they could come back to their land or who were forcibly removed by the IDF.

19 November 2012, 20:58, (This post was last modified: 19 November 2012, 21:01 by Oggydoggy100.)
Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yeman, Libya, Sudan, Egypt forced out all Arab Jews from their so called Islamic Lands. There had been a Jewish population in all these countrys for well over two thousand years, check the history book by Martin Gilbert, Oxford University Historian. The truth is self evident, there are a few Jews left in Iran, severn live in Bagdad. 1948 The Jewish population of Bagdad alone was 14 thousand. In 1948 most "Palestinians" uped and ran! Could not have been that attached to their land if they were not willing to defend it. My Great Grandfather came from North Yeman other half Germany. Anyway, most so called Palestinians are now born in Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and so on, so they should be citizens of those counrys, truth is no Arab country wants them.
Oh and by the way, it is illegal for any Jew to own property, vote, join the military etc in most of the aforementioned states. Never again, never again. Don't forget we Israelis have a few nucks. BOOM
19 November 2012, 21:17,
(19 November 2012, 20:58)Oggydoggy100 Wrote: Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yeman, Libya, Sudan, Egypt forced out all Arab Jews from their so called Islamic Lands. There had been a Jewish population in all these countrys for well over two thousand years, check the history book by Martin Gilbert, Oxford University Historian. The truth is self evident, there are a few Jews left in Iran, severn live in Bagdad. 1948 The Jewish population of Bagdad alone was 14 thousand. In 1948 most "Palestinians" uped and ran! Could not have been that attached to their land if they were not willing to defend it. My Great Grandfather came from North Yeman other half Germany. Anyway, most so called Palestinians are now born in Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and so on, so they should be citizens of those counrys, truth is no Arab country wants them.
Oh and by the way, it is illegal for any Jew to own property, vote, join the military etc in most of the aforementioned states. Never again, never again. Don't forget we Israelis have a few nucks. BOOM

Oh, so you cannot show me any evidence of Arab nations making laws 1948-50 to throw jews out of their countries like I asked then. I have not disputed at all anything I have quoted above, so why post it to make it seem like I have?

You would not be trying to twist perception of the facts would you?

So what if Israel has nukes. Wont be long before Iran does then you can play pass, hey?
19 November 2012, 21:28,
Well, just to add my bit, as usual Smile

Most of the posts in this thread are the usual internet forum shite

Bugger all knowledge of history, half truths mixed with fantasy and topped off with total bullshit by internet warriors who's experience of life seems to have come totally from Call of Duty 2

Seriously, do some of you even think about what you are typing ? If you truly believe some of the shit you post then maybe the sheeple are right and most preppers really are a bunch of deluded fucking retards

I really cant be bothered with reading this crap anymore

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
20 November 2012, 13:20,
just one thing to add
who bought the world from who in the frist place , man can't live and let live or work together ?
when i was a young boy my uncle used to tell me money was the root of all evil he hated it and lived a humble live in my youth i never understood why ?
i do now!
to win the war, you must be willing to die