Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government....NO We're not wrong!
19 November 2012, 16:03,
Government....NO We're not wrong!
You want to challenge the British government......?

Good luck with that one.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2012/nov/1...government
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 November 2012, 16:17,
RE: Government....NO We're not wrong!
It was going to happen sooner or later. It just seems like the people in Government are so scared of the people having any power or say in what we want to happen!
Failure is always an option.
19 November 2012, 16:22,
It was no different in the late 80's, when I was in the Army and got injured and hospitalized.

The medical report firmly put the blame on the Army and that was by the Army's own doctors.

Guess what happened to the medical report...

Vanished, never to be seen, heard or mentioned again like virgin in Essex...

"Accident what accident"...

Some things never change, the Governments one of them, they only get worse....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
19 November 2012, 16:33,
(19 November 2012, 16:22)Prepper1 Wrote: It was no different in the late 80's, when I was in the Army and got injured and hospitalized.

The medical report firmly put the blame on the Army and that was by the Army's own doctors.

Guess what happened to the medical report...

Vanished, never to be seen, heard or mentioned again like virgin in Essex...

"Accident what accident"...

Some things never change, the Governments one of them, they only get worse....

I guess you're right. It's not gotten worse. It's just become legal for them to do what they always have done.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 November 2012, 16:56,
(19 November 2012, 16:17)Neuralsandwich Wrote: It was going to happen sooner or later. It just seems like the people in Government are so scared of the people having any power or say in what we want to happen!

If you do not like the government, vote for a different one, stand yourself or start a revolution.

I think ideas are good - say for instance, a new group of nuclear power stations were planned - we would have 15 years of public enquiries, court cases and so on from Swampy, Stig of the Dump, a bunch of nay saying lefties and the Labour party sorry I mean human rights lawyers.
19 November 2012, 21:40,
I thought all goverments were the same whether we vote them in or not somethings will never change no matter what people do or say
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
19 November 2012, 22:18,
I think UKIP is just about different enough to give us some home, thats why I vote for them even though they are pro monarchy and anti wind farms grrrrrrrrr.

19 November 2012, 22:20,
Sorry, but I stopped reading here:

"David Cameron's crusade to hack through red tape and streamline judicial reviews will limit the public's ability to challenge poorly made government decisions across every area of policy, lawyers have warned."

Of course lawyers are going to complain about less red tape and drawn out legal battles in the judicial system, it means less money for them!
19 November 2012, 22:53,
(19 November 2012, 22:20)HunterNurturer Wrote: Sorry, but I stopped reading here:

"David Cameron's crusade to hack through red tape and streamline judicial reviews will limit the public's ability to challenge poorly made government decisions across every area of policy, lawyers have warned."

Of course lawyers are going to complain about less red tape and drawn out legal battles in the judicial system, it means less money for them!

Of course everybody (including government) are just in it for there own personal/financial gane and I can't see it changing
Unfortunately Angry