Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The peasants (students) are revolting
21 November 2012, 15:16,
RE: The peasants (students) are revolting
I hate to say it BDG but you have a good point there and yes I think they should be made liable for
Criminal damage the whole lot it seems to me they can get away with murder. I know in the last riots they were chucking fire extinguishers out of the windows it was a miracle no-one was killed, prince charles car was attacked paint chucked over it still that doesn't really bother me the NUS should be made to pay for the policing as well
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
21 November 2012, 16:41,
Sometimes during riots recently, it seems like it is distinct groups within the protester that are doing all this damage, not that main body of protesters.

It is like the "UK Riots" The actual protesters didn't do anything, it was teenagers being used by a criminal ring that did all the damage.
Failure is always an option.
21 November 2012, 16:52,
Yes for example the NUS said its members would stick to an agreed route with the cops, but then those same students who were also members of other organisations, shot off to riot, torch and destroy stuff. The criminals are the NUS/ ANL/UAF/SWP/TUC/Unison/Unite, CPGB etc, all the right wingers were at work.

I see in the DM that budget cuts could see the end of police horses according to left winger activists, I oh so hope they replace the horseys with cheaper and far more effective pump action shotguns and use buck shot to kettle the trouble makers.

21 November 2012, 17:00,
Why waste the money on buckshot chuck them in the army for a couple of years
21 November 2012, 17:29,
(21 November 2012, 17:00)Pagan-Mist Wrote: Why waste the money on buckshot chuck them in the army for a couple of years

Good god no, why should the army be polluted with the dross of society? they would be demanding 37 hour weeks, nuclear free zones, extortionate pensions, retire at 40, they would make the army as useless as the Councils, NHS and Police.

21 November 2012, 17:36,
Yep good point pump actions and buckshot it is Smile
21 November 2012, 20:39,
lazer guided ak47s on roof tops lets not f.ck about
21 November 2012, 21:59,
Told ya so, violent trouble making scum even against the more moderate of their own organisation,
Scum is still scum even if it has a degree.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...stage.html

21 November 2012, 23:23, (This post was last modified: 21 November 2012, 23:30 by Metroyeti.)
Im hoping to go to uni next year. Northumbrias stopped doing the coarse I want to do,next nearist is teeside,after that its birmingham and liverpool. after the coarse I will be a minimum of 18k debt, thats without relocating, renting and other expensis. Its a lot of money
To owe, but its worth it for the training I will get.

What pisses me off with students is the ones who buy£ 300shoes and other crap like that. If I get into uni its going to be a struggle, and I wont have daddies credit card or be able to drink pimms with all the rahs at the cricket club
21 November 2012, 23:35,
what really winds me up is when they start whining that they'll start their careers with a £40,000 loan, yet can't work out that they don't have to start paying it off until they start earning a certain level of salary (15k, i think) and then the starting amount payable is approx £5 PER MONTH with no time limit to pay it off. wish i could get a loan of off the bank on those terms. and if they're so skint, how come so many have contract smartphones, laptops and lots (most?) are running a car. studenty bars never seem short of clientele either
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same