Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The peasants (students) are revolting
21 November 2012, 13:12, (This post was last modified: 21 November 2012, 13:15 by Straight Shooter.)
RE: The peasants (students) are revolting
barney you need some help ....and you are a boss?...god help us ....hope you not running the NHS
and i thought we was bonding
21 November 2012, 13:19,
because i have diffrent veiws on some things dear oh dear open up guys stop being so anal
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 November 2012, 13:23,
ohhhhhhh alright then......but bring something tidy to the table
21 November 2012, 13:26, (This post was last modified: 21 November 2012, 13:33 by Barneyboy.)
didnt no that we all had to agree with NR and some others to be on this site ,we talk about sheeple maybe we should all look close to home how about it
(21 November 2012, 13:12)Straight Shooter Wrote: barney you need some help ....and you are a boss?...god help us ....hope you not running the NHS
and i thought we was bonding

why good help us if im a boss could you explain
21 November 2012, 14:04,
i suppose your right barney ..we don,t have to agree with NR... but he is one reason i joined up to this lot...the proof is in the pudding ,HE constantly brings to the table....and always good stuff ...thats reliviant and instructive for all of us. Thats what this site is for INSTRUCTION and HELPING like minded people so lets all get back to the point of why we are here...i have nothing but respect for NR but he,s earned it ...i always look for and at his posts and the anal remark barney ...yes your right! ......i am so far up NRs arse i,m hanging on to some one elses feet .....wonder who that is.....my boss remark i should not have to explain to you .......i take it your self employed
21 November 2012, 14:10,
no im not self employed i run door staff in norfolk and suffolk doing very well thank youSmile ,but please try to explain you boss post
21 November 2012, 14:20,
Everyone has different views this is what makes this site unique no-one really falls out but one thing that gets my hackles up is someone knocking someone else due to their literacy problems that's below the belt ok rant over
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
21 November 2012, 14:24,
Two things I cannot stand is people having a go at others bad writing, and poor literacy Smile

21 November 2012, 14:24,
(21 November 2012, 14:20)Pagan-Mist Wrote: Everyone has different views this is what makes this site unique no-one really falls out but one thing that gets my hackles up is someone knocking someone else due to their literacy problems that's below the belt ok rant over

cheers for that not that upset
21 November 2012, 14:27,
Maybe not but its not really acceptable to knock others in my view, my sister was dyslexic.
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.