Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gear to go!
27 November 2012, 00:22,
RE: Gear to go!
Got my M90 today and I LOVE it!
I should have got a second one when I got the first.

Thanks for the sizing help, BeardyMan!!! Fits perfectly.
Pity they don't do these in kids sizes...Sad
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
27 November 2012, 10:05,
M90

42inch chest

what size do I need?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 November 2012, 10:40, (This post was last modified: 27 November 2012, 10:46 by BeardyMan.)
(27 November 2012, 00:22)Mandlaka Wrote: Got my M90 today and I LOVE it!
I should have got a second one when I got the first.

Thanks for the sizing help, BeardyMan!!! Fits perfectly.
Pity they don't do these in kids sizes...Sad

Glad you like it. I'll speak to the delivery company - shouldn't have taken so long to get to you.
(27 November 2012, 10:05)Scythe13 Wrote: M90

42inch chest

what size do I need?

Depends on how tall you are buddy. I'm 6'2, same size chest, but I like my coats a wee bit big so I can fit more layers underneath. I've got a 180 / 85 fer meself.
They do seem to come up big anyway. I'll try and find a nato sizing chart - but I'm not sure they really apply to these parkas as they're designed to be warn with layers underneath?
27 November 2012, 10:53, (This post was last modified: 27 November 2012, 11:01 by Scythe13.)
I'm spot on 6 foot tall, but I've got short arms Sad
Trying to add to cart, and it's coming up as Out of Stock Sad
Sorry, my mistake!!! I didn't click the right size. I just clicked ADD TO CART.
Just about to place the order, are you going to get black SAS style smocks in any time soon?
27 November 2012, 11:09,
(27 November 2012, 10:53)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm spot on 6 foot tall, but I've got short arms Sad
Trying to add to cart, and it's coming up as Out of Stock Sad
Sorry, my mistake!!! I didn't click the right size. I just clicked ADD TO CART.
Just about to place the order, are you going to get black SAS style smocks in any time soon?

New stock will be here in a couple of weeks - the wife has placed a temporary ban on me purchasing more stock at the moment. The prep-room is now not only full of preps, but full of stock. I need somewhere to keep it all!

I shall order some in for you squire. I've had one for years - give 'em a good treatment of nikwax and away you go.
27 November 2012, 11:10, (This post was last modified: 27 November 2012, 11:14 by Scythe13.)
In that case mate, I'll order the parka now and get the smock another time.
Order made.

We'll help you empty that cupboard mate.
27 November 2012, 11:17,
(27 November 2012, 11:10)Scythe13 Wrote: In that case mate, I'll order the parka now and get the smock another time.
Order made.

Superstar! Thanks muchly.
I shall get it sent out tonight, providing I can bust out of work early. Failing that it'll be first thing in the morning, but I'll let you know either way.
27 November 2012, 11:29,
(27 November 2012, 11:17)BeardyMan Wrote:
(27 November 2012, 11:10)Scythe13 Wrote: In that case mate, I'll order the parka now and get the smock another time.
Order made.

I shall get it sent out tonight, providing I can bust out of work early. Failing that it'll be first thing in the morning, but I'll let you know either way.

Before you do that, check the payment has gone through. I've put a card onto my paypal, but the card doesn't always work (they spelt my name wrong on it and not all companies will take the payment because of the name discrepancy).
27 November 2012, 11:37, (This post was last modified: 27 November 2012, 12:09 by BeardyMan.)
(27 November 2012, 11:29)Scythe13 Wrote:
(27 November 2012, 11:17)BeardyMan Wrote:
Order made.

Before you do that, check the payment has gone through. I've put a card onto my paypal, but the card doesn't always work (they spelt my name wrong on it and not all companies will take the payment because of the name discrepancy).

It's all good chap. Item will be posted tonight.
Right, I've had to do this on another forum - so I'm going to offer the same thing here

10% discount code to use is SUK001.

For those that have already ordered I shall pop something in the post to you that is greater than the 10% off your order. Many apologies, I know it doesn't look very good - but you have to do these things when you want free advertising.
27 November 2012, 12:25,
That's really cool. Much appreciated.

I think youtube might be getting a review on my new parka pushing your site!!!