RE: Mortblanc
hello and welcome
22 November 2012, 08:56,
hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option
23 November 2012, 00:25,
(21 November 2012, 21:35)NorthernRaider Wrote: Hey our first Colonial Smile, Welcome dear Deadwhite Smile, I look forward to debating history with you, The REAL version Smile, seriously though welcome.

NR
British history buff
Lets begin , the two greatest general officers of the US war of independence were Rochambeau and Arnold Smile I hope you enjoy your time with us.

You left out Lafayette!! Cornwallis Aide offered his sword first to Lafayette, who refused it, passing the acceptance to Washington.

As i grow older, study more and more records are released from world wide archives I find myself re-educating a lot of people from the mythological knowledge they have absorbed.

My roots are actually very English. My ancestors came to North America from Yorkshire back in 1680. Actually they were ejected from Yorkshire for preaching dissent against the Church, sold into slavery and deported.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I did not realize I was your first Yank. I will try to refrain from uneeded comparisons, and unnecessary reflections. Our ways are not your ways in many things.
23 November 2012, 00:30,
(23 November 2012, 00:25)Mortblanc Wrote: Thanks for all the welcomes.

I did not realize I was your first Yank. I will try to refrain from uneeded comparisons, and unnecessary reflections. Our ways are not your ways in many things.

But if you did that, you would not be yourself, Senor.

We are quite tolerant here so worry not.
I have had to learn the tolerance lesson...Big Grin

Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
23 November 2012, 01:24,
Welcome and enjoy. You are not the first from the US. There are a couple on here already but they are clearly keeping quiet.

I'm sure you will find there are a few shoot em types on here as well. The difference being we are using rubber bands Smile Awaiting an air drop of real arms from the UN so we can rebel.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 November 2012, 08:47,
...and we need your comparisons and reflection, good ideas often come from a mix of different views,...I got a few good ideas from the American Doomsday Prepers program
A major part of survival is invisibility.
23 November 2012, 15:03,
Welcome from north hampshire. Look at what happened to the doomsday preppers prediction it just got postponed lol Smile
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
24 November 2012, 07:41,
Welcome Friend! From the West of Scotland. Read and Enjoy. Kenneth Eames.
25 November 2012, 15:00,

hey welcome x
25 November 2012, 15:15,
Welcome from the Scottish Highlands.

I happen to think that self-reliance and home-steading are deep-rooted in the American psyche, so looking forward to hearing your views and ideas.

Tarrel.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.