Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pile up in FOG
23 November 2012, 10:54,
Pile up in FOG
this is one of the reasons i rarely use motorways! : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...state.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 November 2012, 13:29, (This post was last modified: 23 November 2012, 13:34 by Straight Shooter.)
RE: Pile up in FOG
nobody seems to have time anymore or courtesy come to that...no thought for other road users ...see it ALL the time..

by the way...postman nearly crashed into me this morning ...hit my gates instead....to fast again...been told about his speed before ....told him i,ll stick my swede into him i see it again ...maybe that might work
23 November 2012, 14:30,
RE: Pile up in FOG
quite often see a car stuck in a hedge...looks very comical sometimes, used to see a lot of cars in the ditches (or reams) in Somerset. was a big pile up on the M5 near Taunton not long ago, smoke from a fireworks display drifted across the carriageway, big accident, OK its was smoky but they were all going too fast!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.