Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forster parents have children removed as they are UKIP members
24 November 2012, 10:55,
Forster parents have children removed as they are UKIP members
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120

A couple in Rotherham have had the children they foster removed from their care. The reason - they are UKIP members. Rotherham social workers had accused the couple of being members of a racist party.

Welcome to idiotsville. Population: Rotherham social services department amongst others.
24 November 2012, 10:58,
RE: Forster parents have children removed as they are UKIP members
I've just seen Nigrel Farage on Sky and they gave him the whole first 15 minutes of the new program to rip into the wankers, dipsticks, shitheads and politically correct, inept, stupid and useless social workers and labour councillors in Rotherham.

I reckon the REAL reason they lost the kids was NOT cos they joined UKIP, but because they dared leave Labour and its perverted sense of control freakery.

24 November 2012, 11:51,
what a joke they dont take away muslim extremists kids do they
utter bollox
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
24 November 2012, 12:04,
I think this proves that multiculturism does not work thank you labour and the social services for showing this to us that we already know.
Failure is NOT an option
24 November 2012, 12:27,
p.c. gone wrong again, Labour never did have a clue, shouldnt be allowed to run a chip shop never mind a council!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 November 2012, 12:32,
Can you imagine if South Yorks had massive floods again and thousands of families were made homeless. Then when other people offer up their homes to the refugees as shelter I can just see the half wits that pass for the local councils and their stasi social workers saying " Oh you cant shelter with your kids for the week with THAT family because they are the wrong colour / faith/ weight/ political party/ ethnicity."

24 November 2012, 12:50,
I hope they sue
24 November 2012, 13:17,
Bloody idiots if children are safe what the hell has their political views got to do with it. Bunch of cretins
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
24 November 2012, 13:49,
lefty fuckers nanny state ,all joking apart cant see this one going away it is unbelievebly and racist. hows my spelling
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 November 2012, 13:51,
Your spellings fine BB
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.