Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
26 November 2012, 12:53,
RE: 150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
(26 November 2012, 11:08)Prepper1 Wrote: If you want to know whats going to happen here look at whats happening in the u.s. now.
DEMCAD goes into the subjects a lot and though manty people will say because its the u.s. its not relevent it is.
Whatever the u.s. does or tries so does our government.
Only a few weeks ago Demcad was saying how its hard to find full time jobs over there as the employers are realising that its cheaper to hire multiple part timers to do one full time job.
Thats exactly whats happening over here and its only going to get worse trust me.

Certain industry sectors in the USA are increasing the number of part time roles they have. This is to get around paying $3k per employee to Obamacare.

There is no significant increase in the UK of part time positions and it works out more expensive to employ multiple people to do one role.

(26 November 2012, 11:08)Prepper1 Wrote: Labour let thousands in from Pakistan and elsewhere provided they voted for them, the Conservatives do the same.

Who exactly have the conservatives let in who is going to vote for them? This could only possibly be some one who has enough money to look after themselves anyway.

I have nothing against economic migrants. It is the uneconomic migration we need to deal with.

(26 November 2012, 11:08)Prepper1 Wrote: were not were second rate rapidly approaching third world if the idiots in charge of things don't stop spending and expecting those that are working to pay for it.

How does those that are working paying taxes mean we will be third world? You do know that 'Third World' meant any state that was no alligned with either NATO or the Warsaw Pact countries, right?

(26 November 2012, 11:08)Prepper1 Wrote: Tax going up to 25% soon maybe, wont that be great... with 30% plus including national insurance of your wages going direct to the government who's going to be able to afford to work?

What tax is going up to 25%? Do you have a source for this? I am assuming that

"with 30% plus including national insurance of your wages going direct to the government"

You mean that we will see tax and NI rise to such a level we are paying more than 30% of our salaries out? It works out about 24-25% at the moment. Was not so long ago it was 32% - with the last decade at least. So we would be returning to how we are - only we are not, as the basic allowance is increasing year on year.

I have to go and buy some layers pellets and corn.