Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The true face of the EU
25 November 2012, 15:16,
The true face of the EU
Whilst the ordinary folks right across Europe face poverty, unemployment, losing their homes, face massive hikes in taxation, see pensions slashed, THIS is how the unelected and mainly left of center burocrats in the EU like to live.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-year.html

25 November 2012, 15:23,
RE: The true face of the EU
and when you notice our wonderful previous PM Tony B.Liar saying it would be bad for Britain to leave the EU you know that is EXACTLY what we SHOULD do!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 November 2012, 15:26,
Not just the arch war criminal Blair and his closet marxists, but the lying cheating greedy swine like Cameron and Clegg, NONE serve the interests of the British people.

25 November 2012, 15:28,
(25 November 2012, 15:26)NorthernRaider Wrote: Not just the arch war criminal Blair and his closet marxists, but the lying cheating greedy swine like Cameron and Clegg, NONE serve the interests of the British people.

they are all PRO europe, what is the point of having an "opposition" if they all think the same way??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 November 2012, 15:36,
this is simple vote ukip problem over
25 November 2012, 15:47,
vote UKIP and the world will be a better placeBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
25 November 2012, 16:44, (This post was last modified: 25 November 2012, 16:49 by BDG.)
After this weekend I am giving serious consideration to joining UKIP. Not at all bothered that it is more than conservative party membership and it means I would be more likely to get involved rather than just sending some money in.
Well, it took all of getting to the UKIP homepage, seeing the word 'Libertarian' and I am now £30 lighter.
25 November 2012, 17:20,
(25 November 2012, 16:44)BDG Wrote: After this weekend I am giving serious consideration to joining UKIP. Not at all bothered that it is more than conservative party membership and it means I would be more likely to get involved rather than just sending some money in.
Well, it took all of getting to the UKIP homepage, seeing the word 'Libertarian' and I am now £30 lighter.

congratulations you can now be one of the gang baaa baaa
25 November 2012, 17:28,
(25 November 2012, 17:20)Barneyboy Wrote: congratulations you can now be one of the gang baaa baaa

Yeah, it is GREAT isn't it.

How is your Dad?

25 November 2012, 17:29, (This post was last modified: 25 November 2012, 17:34 by Barneyboy.)
(25 November 2012, 17:28)BDG Wrote:
(25 November 2012, 17:20)Barneyboy Wrote: congratulations you can now be one of the gang baaa baaa

How is your Dad?

sorry wot was that baa baa cant talk sheepBig Grin
(25 November 2012, 17:29)Barneyboy Wrote:
(25 November 2012, 17:28)BDG Wrote:

How is your Dad?

my dad said ask your mum

sorry wot was that baa baa cant talk sheepBig Grin