Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
conpire this
26 November 2012, 16:20,
RE: conpire this
(26 November 2012, 14:06)Scythe13 Wrote: Considering the CIA trained Al-Q during the Gulf War (not a conspiracy theory. This is actual documented truth) it does pose an issue for me suggesting that Al-Q never existed.

Any links worth watching?

NO Big Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
26 November 2012, 16:41, (This post was last modified: 26 November 2012, 16:42 by Scythe13.)
(26 November 2012, 16:11)TheFalcon Wrote: yep that sounds about right david icke sells out brixton academy just around the corner from me every time hes there.

back to the point the powers that be will never tell us the truth they admit to faking videos of bin laden
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/spy-tal..._to_d.html

fair enough they did not use them but sometimes those bin laden videos were so blurry it could of been anyone

With that kind of thing, I have an issue with why the CIA would be coming up with dumb ideas if the people and organisations therein were totally bollocks. If Al-Q wasn't real, why try to make OBL look bad? Why make Saddam seem gay if he was on the payroll? If he turned round and said "The CIA paid me to...." Then it would be easy enough to claim his view as being totally bollocks. Could you see the headline: "Bin Ladden claims 9/11 was accident"? Instantly that headline would make OBL look worse than he was, and discredit all his stuff.

For me, there are some things in the conspiracy world that make sense (like how we're dumbed down in education, and the financial system stuff) but a lot of the stuff is total bollocks. I hate to say it, but I think this is one of the latter.
Think of it this way.

Does Alex Jones have a job? YES.

What is his job? He reports conspiracies (whether true or not).

Would Alex Jones admit he was wrong and thus remove his whole source of income?.....or better yet........would you?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 November 2012, 16:54,
if i was alex jones i would not admit to talking bollox and if it was me i would not turn my back on millions of dollars of income because i would lose a lot of followers and a lot of money i know what you are saying i believe certain parts of these conspiracy theorys and i think there is a hell of a lot of disinformation out there

one thing is for sure though he can make me laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkyqaqoMtTw
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
26 November 2012, 18:04,
Well done TF for having a good level headed view.

I'm not trying to discredit ANYTHING people say. Whether aliens, illuminati, zioniest, reptilians, naribu, planet-x or anything like that, we are all entitled to believe what we want. I support that, and whether people like it or not, we're allowed to think what we want.

However, I do ask that people look at things with a certain level of scepticism and a whole load of logic.

Some of the stuff that comes up is very interesting and some is entertaining. No doubt, some of it could well be the truth. But instead of posting that every story from an alternative source is true, why not post and ask people's views and the alike? For this, I'm not sure it effects how we prep.

If Al-Q isn't real, I'm still going to prep for a cold winter. If Al-Q is real, then I'm still going to prep for a cold winter.

Interesting stuff to play around with, but it seems so painfully flimsy this time. To me, this is nothing more than entertainment.

Also, many thanks to TheFalcon for posting links. Stories shouldn't be posted without a link; so good work TF for putting links in to back up what you say.

A story isn't really 'news' (controversial or not) without a link to a reputable source. NR is notorious for this, but then posts a link when questioned. On the other hand BP just posts from the DailyFail which doesn't count as a reputable source haha.
26 November 2012, 18:34,
yes there,s loads of stuff to look at and you have to traul your way through alot to gain a view FOR YOURSELF..but you got to look through piles of stuff, when you leave a link,thats all it is a link...to be shot down later...its only a perception of what you think is right as YOU see things this does not mean YOUR view is the correct one ....so you have to do the work yourself and go through the lot...if you think its worth the effort ...or if you think its rubbish...don,t waste your time...there is no shortcut to truth
26 November 2012, 18:54,
yep i agree with you i cant say what is certain and what is not its always good to have a natter though
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
26 November 2012, 20:15,
Sorry peeps, the point I was trying to make was based on the two videos (mainly wikki) is the proof is there in wikki that with out any doubt. The worlds powers tb are not to be trusted. Wikki has printed more truths than a certain u.s news paper has printed anything since it started. Its one thing reading conspiracys, but it's another thing having the world send real proof that a lot of conspiracys are infact true. The news papers know everything but are only allowed to write what their allowed to write. Washington are not denying any of the leaks, there actually screaming that it's not right that the truth should be revealed. The CIA and al Qaeda was a pointer to take into consideration bassed on the thousands and thousands of corrupt lies, war crimes, and murders wikki has leaked. And as always keep your views and don't try and change them, less you feel you should.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
26 November 2012, 22:24,
(26 November 2012, 18:34)Straight Shooter Wrote: yes there,s loads of stuff to look at and you have to traul your way through alot to gain a view FOR YOURSELF..but you got to look through piles of stuff, when you leave a link,thats all it is a link...to be shot down later...its only a perception of what you think is right as YOU see things this does not mean YOUR view is the correct one ....so you have to do the work yourself and go through the lot...if you think its worth the effort ...or if you think its rubbish...don,t waste your time...there is no shortcut to truth

I totally agree with what you're saying.

This forum has so many people with pretty vast view points, that's one of the reasons I ask for a link. It would take me MANY HOURS to get to something worth watching....which wouldn't be something I've got time to do. If however another member of the forum finds something credible and noteworthy, then it saves LOADS of time when they add a link, instead of having to trawl for hours yourself.

(26 November 2012, 20:15)Wildman Wrote: Sorry peeps, the point I was trying to make was based on the two videos (mainly wikki) is the proof is there in wikki that with out any doubt. The worlds powers tb are not to be trusted. Wikki has printed more truths than a certain u.s news paper has printed anything since it started. Its one thing reading conspiracys, but it's another thing having the world send real proof that a lot of conspiracys are infact true. The news papers know everything but are only allowed to write what their allowed to write. Washington are not denying any of the leaks, there actually screaming that it's not right that the truth should be revealed. The CIA and al Qaeda was a pointer to take into consideration bassed on the thousands and thousands of corrupt lies, war crimes, and murders wikki has leaked. And as always keep your views and don't try and change them, less you feel you should.

I have no doubt TPTB wouldn't release information to us. Which is why the media and news companies are (supposedly) separate from the government. I did a big rant post about this on one of NR's threads. I think it was called "Would they tell us?" The overwhelming answer was 'no, they wouldn't tell us.'

As for dealing with posting this stuff online about corruption etc....I'm genuinely concerned about whether it would be safe to tell exactly what I believe.
26 November 2012, 22:41,
i get it and you wildman...others will given time
3 December 2012, 20:26,
I try to judge the information being presented rather than the person presenting it, and even if you ignore people like alex jones and david icke (of which i follow both) the amount of information available to prove how many times goverments have lied, and are not working in the interest of the public is blaringly obvious to anybody with two brain cells and a couple of hours to sit down and actually look at the info imo.

However thats the problem these days, most people just cant take the small amount fo time to sit down and look at the info, or when they do they seem to loose all ability to logicaly asses the evidence, and then fly into a fitfull rage of denial.