I've considered it but done nothing
I've considered it and made plans
I've planned this out fully
It is not an issue for me
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPSEC
19 September 2011, 06:15, (This post was last modified: 19 September 2011, 09:33 by Skean Dhude.)
RE: OPSEC
(16 September 2011, 11:08)Skvez Wrote: And does part of your plan include beating people to death to steal their food?
If so you may well end up on the opposite end of a shotgun to someone else on this forum.

I'll let others go in first, I have no intention of being an alpha male in the house entering scenario, I'm sure there will be people who want to go in first and i'll be more than happy to let them.
You have to remember that for me this is a short term plan just to ride out the chaos that will grip groups of desperate local people when food becomes short.
Besides, not everyone will be going around beating people to death for a bit of food. There will be confrontation, that's inevitable. But this is about me surviving long enough to put my plan B into place, and lets be honest, in a brutal world you have to man up or you'll perish with the sheep.
As you pointed out, you'd be willing to kill another man with your shotgun.

* Edited by SD to fix quote
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

19 September 2011, 09:39,
As I said before I don't see gangs forming like this unless they are existing gangs. I just see a crowd of people milling around. I would join them but keep away from raiding any houses. Nobody would really notice that you were not there when there was a raid on they would be too busy themselves. As far as the person who was being raided was concerned I doubt I could do anything for them. Maybe if there was a small crowd but if that was the case I think I would try and take them out anyway for my own protection.

If the raided party survived I would be more inclined to help them where I could. They clearly have the right mindset and we could team up but I sure wouldn't take them home with me.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 September 2011, 17:58,
(19 September 2011, 09:39)Skean Dhude Wrote: I just see a crowd of people milling around. I would join them but keep away from raiding any houses. Nobody would really notice that you were not there when there was a raid on they would be too busy themselves. As far as the person who was being raided was concerned I doubt I could do anything for them. Maybe if there was a small crowd but if that was the case I think I would try and take them out anyway for my own protection.

If the raided party survived I would be more inclined to help them where I could. They clearly have the right mindset and we could team up but I sure wouldn't take them home with me.

Skean. Exactly the point I was trying to get across.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

19 September 2011, 18:12,
Makes sense I've already suggested in in previous OPSEC posts on the main site. Talking on the street about eating grass and socks whilst you smell of Chicken Tikka Masala may be a bit of an issue.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin