Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nat Geo DDP UK
28 November 2012, 23:54, (This post was last modified: 28 November 2012, 23:57 by Barneyboy.)
RE: Nat Geo DDP UK
(28 November 2012, 23:44)BDG Wrote:
Geordie Voice Wrote:Day One after TSHTF and 43,000 people have ran off to their local woods. 38,000 were wearing trainers. 22,000 of these have fallen over and have breaks or sprains that have left them immobile. most of the 43,000 did not bring water proofs and over half of them are in the early stages of hypothermia.

Out of the 73 people who have made a fire, 28 of them slipped and cut themselves with a knife while making tinder from dry branches.

Perhaps it will be something like that.

look on the good side , there will be a lot of free meat running about

good show some good stuff, dont think i would like all and everyone noing where and how about me
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
29 November 2012, 00:00,
I was also pleasently suprised that the program turned out to be `reasonable`,... one thing that I would have wanted included was to see more of the family taking part,..its ok for an ex soldier to go out into the wild and live wild,.. but very often another thing to have the wife and children live like that,...most preppers are family people

as for the woman with the condoms and the Cu'ran,... at least she was trying and will probably be better off then her neighbour,.... to be honest, I thought that having the Cu'ran was a cleaver move, if she lives in a community that believe in that she might well be just a little more protected

I was expecting the young guy [ who lived abroad ] to be the worst,.. yet he turned out to be very cleaver, he was preparing in a very practical way
A major part of survival is invisibility.
29 November 2012, 00:01,
Which sort of meat, Barneyboy?
Bipedal or quadrupedal?
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
29 November 2012, 00:04,
(29 November 2012, 00:01)Mandlaka Wrote: Which sort of meat, Barneyboy?
Bipedal or quadrupedal?

at that time my friend dont think it matters
29 November 2012, 00:06, (This post was last modified: 29 November 2012, 00:10 by SealDriver.)
The thing is Highlander from my experience it's frowned upon for 'Non believers' to touch a Qu'ran, if she is unaware of the customs of Muslims she could make her situation worse. It is hard for people to get good information and maybe later on down the line she will take another look at her prepping and make some changes, good luck to her. We all have to start somewhere and if 'Prepping' is totally alien to someone it's a steep learning curve.Rolleyes
Actually I'm rather jealous as I noticed the family from Stockport had a Canning oven....they are so expensive and so very difficult to get in the UK!Sad
29 November 2012, 00:15,
(29 November 2012, 00:04)Barneyboy Wrote:
Bipedal or quadrupedal?

I hear you but that is a truly awful thought that bipedal may be all that is on offer for some folks...Sad
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
29 November 2012, 00:17,

(29 November 2012, 00:15)Mandlaka Wrote:
(29 November 2012, 00:04)Barneyboy Wrote:
Bipedal or quadrupedal?

I hear you but that is a truly awful thought that bipedal may be all that is on offer for some folks...Sad

yeah not my first idea for dinner ,lot of bugs and things first me thinks
29 November 2012, 08:56,
Thanks SealDriver,... I must admit, I know nothing of this matter at all
A major part of survival is invisibility.
29 November 2012, 10:09,
I was pleasantly surprised too way expecting NatGeo to do a nut job type program with the same formt as the US show with the "expert rating" but the way they linked the different people in terms of what preps they where doing was not bad at all
29 November 2012, 10:36,
been trying to find the link to watch this online, but nothing comes up-just the American stuff.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.